Recently bought halo ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealdaveg

Aug 17, 2014
queens ny
i love my halo ecig it got me off smoking cigarettes for a few weeks now and i found the liquid more economical for me. Pre-filled cartomizers can be costly but fun to try different flavors of tobacco. So my question is can i use non halo liquid in my halo cartomizer?? and my second question is can i buy any other cartomizers at local smoke shops that fit my halo battery or i have to buy only halo cartomizers? thank you for any help!!

I have the "ultimate G6 kit" which I put together myself. The last post is correct. Mini tanks are the way to go. So far I have tried or own most anything that can accompany the G6 from their website. Any E-juice will work but will be far less superior in taste and quality. I say this because I have experimented with other brands and you'll never be rid of that taste from that cart. I have ruined two (I was prepared for this) because I used 2 locally bought brands. I personally think Halo e-juice is slightly more expensive than others but in the end it is also higher in quality. My advise would be to buy the mini tanks or if you need carts for personal preference, blanks. Don't buy the LR blanks for the sake of LR. There isn't much difference and they only come in one color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread