Rec for lemon flavored liquid for picky person

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I want to try a lemon flavored liquid that has no pastry flavor mixed in (like pie crust or cake, for instance) and the sweetener is a known quantity. I seem to have issues with splenda and possibly some other sweetener (whatever is in Halo's Twisted Turnover gives me a headache but they refuse to tell me what's in it.)

I heard great things about Mr. Meringue so I emailed the company to ask them about their sweetener. They could not be bothered to respond.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I heard great things about Mr. Meringue so I emailed the company to ask them about their sweetener. They could not be bothered to respond.

Not surprising. Most e-liquid companies aren't going to be forthcoming with their ingredients. General info, sure. But when you start asking about specific ingredients, most aren't going to say anything in the thought that you're trying to recreate their recipe.

Reactions: benley73

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Not surprising. Most e-liquid companies aren't going to be forthcoming with their ingredients. General info, sure. But when you start asking about specific ingredients, most aren't going to say anything in the thought that you're trying to recreate their recipe.
Too true , why should they , they put work into them and dont want it cloning

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

KenG21

Jun 26, 2017
Awhile ago I always vaped minty favors like extreme ice, blue freeze etc until my girlfriend suggested to try something other than something minty.. Lemon is my first pick with anything besides vaping. So I decided to get my first non minty flavor and I ended up getting Orion. It consists of raspberry lemonade and let me tell you I absolutely love it. It is now a juice that I vape all day and won't ever get tired of it.

Reactions: lil_buddy

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Here is a list of companies that do not use artificial sweeteners. Many say so on their websites.
Now I know where to focus my e-liquid spending.
I've avoided splenda for over a decade due to the rash it gives me upon consumption.
Any company that refuses to be forthcoming about its ingredients even in the face of consumer health issues, should be and will be boycotted by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread