• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ready for another meet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
I've been busy. Seems like non-stop this and that and everything else in between. You get so wrapped up with life that you forget you need to stop and take some time for yourself once in a while. A meet up would be exactly what I need right now; just a day to sit around and hang out with everyone again and not ponder about the busy, stressful future.

So, if VK is doing upgrades again, then where else can we go? We don't have enough local vendors to support a big conference room, so what then? Does anybody know of a place where we could get a space the same size of the back room of VK?

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
I've been busy. Seems like non-stop this and that and everything else in between. You get so wrapped up with life that you forget you need to stop and take some time for yourself once in a while. A meet up would be exactly what I need right now; just a day to sit around and hang out with everyone again and not ponder about the busy, stressful future.

So, if VK is doing upgrades again, then where else can we go? We don't have enough local vendors to support a big conference room, so what then? Does anybody know of a place where we could get a space the same size of the back room of VK?

Dang RW just has to get in the way!! A day of fun will help!

oooo, i like that.. that would put us about stillwater right?, lol

Sure!! Do you know a place?

Last edited:

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
My good friend Michael manages a Martial Arts School (Kung Fu). I introduced him into vaping and has been doing it for maybe two years now. He attended the First vape meet up at Doc's Vapor shop, and he went with me and two others up to Tulsa for the meet at VK. He offered to open up his Kung Fu School for us to have a meet up here in OKC. Depending on the weekend we will plan for, he will send me a schedule of openings for us to plan around. All I need you guys to start making suggestions for which Saturday we want to do it, that is, if you'd all agree to have another one here in OKC.

Whatever you guys want. Start talking about it. I'm a listening...

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
By the way, his floor space is bigger than the back room you were all hanging out in at VK. There's plenty of room to hold all the people that were at VK--that's just to give you an idea of the space.

Another thing; Michael is also the site owner of OKC Vapers on Facebook, he made that site so the two of us could share ideas and get fellow Okies to visit. It's still there, just look it up.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
The Place is called Phoenix Rising Kung Fu San Soo. You can find it on the web. It's on S.W. 89th and Santa Fe. Don't worry. It's in a good location. There's even a Police Station on opposite corner, so it's not in a shady area like the other meet up we had before. Big parking lot too.

Cool......so long as the police don't think we are doing something besides vaping nicotine.....LOL

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
Haha! We'll be just fine. I remember people talking before about the run down area that we had our first meet at and how some raised concerns about actually going. That's no longer the issue.

Like I've been saying, we have a place. Now its a matter of getting everyone to decide on a good date. I'll post some available dates that when Michael gives them to me, but don't let that stop people from organizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread