Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hey Rolygate, this is responding to your post, it wouldn't let me reply or email you...

I mentioned this forum once awhile back, around when I first joined, when it came to features of it that I really liked.

You asked if there was a forum that had a good classifieds system, well this forum not only has that but I loved their pif and everything. And thier rating system was AWESOME...

If someone has the time to join it and check out the features....as well as some of the rules and such they use to keep things running smoothly in classifieds, trades, pifs, it could really be helpful to this forum in terms of upgrades...

Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup - Coupons

I haven't been active in the forum recently but I am still a member and would be glad to answer questions you have as well if you pm me!

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Thanks! Sorry about the reply situation, I forgot to say, "post in the Site Feedback forum". Edited now.

That grocery deals forum looks good, it's exactly the same software we use, so it should be possible to replicate. The only thing is, their forum is as big as ECF, and I could not immediately see any section called Classifieds? Not sure exactly where to look - sorry.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
It's ok. It is a really big forum like ECF. First click on "forum." I tried searching without logging in first and did not see it. I guess you have to log in. I logged in and there is a "for sale" forum - AFC Trading Post and Auction Block. The subforum you will probably want to check out is For Sale or Trade (FSOT). That forum has several different subforums also. You may be interested in checking out the RAOK forum in there which has PIFs. They have an ISO subforum and a wishlist subforum too.

When you first enter the FSOT forum, scroll down under the subforums. There are stickies there about trader ratings and the rules they use, and there is a bad trader alert thread. I guess the thing I really want you to see the most though is the trader rating thing they use. It's in everyone's profile. To me this would be very valuable here.

If you have any more questions please let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread