RDA

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I'm thinking about sending off for a new rda. Nothing wrong with my original dead rabbit, it's just lonely and needs a friend. I was looking online at the element website and found lots of choices. Any suggestions? Mainly I want something easy to build on, my eyes aren't what they used to be.

I'm thinking about sending off for a new rda. Nothing wrong with my original dead rabbit, it's just lonely and needs a friend. I was looking online at the element website and found lots of choices. Any suggestions? Mainly I want something easy to build on, my eyes aren't what they used to be.

What do you think of the steam crave HADRON 30MM RDSA?

I just ordered 3 RDAs from GeekVape but afterward found out they were 24's. I'll give them a shot, but wish they were larger.

My secret is to use a CoilMaster deck that holds the RDA in place, needle nose pliers to grab hold of the leads if I am having an issue and hold them at the post pinch point while I adjust the post screw. The CoilMaster "deck" for building RDAs is very helpful.

Reactions: Coyote628

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Any suggestions? Mainly I want something easy to build on
Check the Dead Rabbit Pro. There are text & video reviews online, including right here:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I did get a dead rabbit RTA and it was decent enough but then I cross threaded it putting it together one day and it never was the same after that, it caused it to leak. I'll definitely check out the pro. Dead Rabbits build deck is easy enough to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread