RBA/Tank system with performance like HH.357?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFDF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
United States
I have been looking around for a rebuildable atomizer/tank system for my Provari mini. I have found many and am aware of the more popular options. What I want to know is which might compare with the flavor and vapor production of the HH.357 and which will work with an SS mesh wick?

If I could find a Chalice rba I would try that but it seems near impossible to order anywhere online. The bliss is out of stock as well. The cobra seems like it may work but looks rather large. AC9 out of stock, and on and on. Only the cheap ones seem attainable.

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
More info should be coming out over the next few weeks. I don't know how far out the testing is and when it may be available for sale but Phil (PBusardo) and guys on Vapelink have talked a very tiny bit about it recently.

Cisco calls into Vapelink at around 1:10:00 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i-hd9cLy3E He starts talking about the tank at around 1:17:00

Last edited:

Crack3dOne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Northern VA
Word around town is that Cisco is working on an Atomizer Tank system. Might want to play the sit back and wait game if that's what you're after.

The reactor atomizer tank from nhaler works great. Its non an RBA. But the atties for the reactor tank bellow out some incredible vapor.

Sent from my Inspire 4G running on SS mesh and Kanthal.

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
The reactor atomizer tank from nhaler works great. Its non an RBA. But the atties for the reactor tank bellow out some incredible vapor.

It's going to be VERY similar to that, but Cisco is claiming that you won't have to use any proprietary atties with theirs because the atties get screwed inside of the tank. There is a battery connector on the bottom of the tank, built into the bottom cap, and the atty gets screwed inside the tank. That way instead of punching the walls of an atty, it uses the airflow holes at the connector to vacuum feed the juice to the coil. I will definitely be getting one to play with. I'd love to be able to put my HH.357 into a tank.

Last edited:

Crack3dOne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Northern VA
It's going to be VERY similar to that, but Cisco is claiming that you won't have to use any proprietary atties with theirs because the atties get screwed inside of the tank. There is a battery connector on the bottom of the tank, built into the bottom cap, and the atty gets screwed inside the tank. That way instead of punching the walls of an atty, it uses the airflow holes at the connector to vacuum feed the juice to the coil. I will definitely be getting one to play with. I'd love to be able to put my HH.357 into a tank.

Awesome concept! Thanks for sharing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread