Status
Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
My favorite was going as Dracula. I had a friend make a cool black cape with red satin lining. Dyed my hair black and slicked it back. Bought black pants and a white shirt. White costume makeup. White gloves. Fangs. I have to admit it was pretty good. I am a female and nobody knew it was me unless I spoke or........they saw my cowboy boots. Yes...........I wore my cowboy boots. lol

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
NAE . . .

ATTENTION:

Apparently, there was a misunderstanding of the Giveaway rules. Please make sure to review the Giveaway details prior to posting your entry. Your entry will not count unless it follows the ONLY requirement for posting, which is to post about a Halloween costume you're intending to wear, have worn in the past, or just think is a cool costume.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Since so many people -

CANNOT READ OR DO NOT Understand ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^​

I Am Hoping That Maybe This Will Help:

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

JUST SAYIN' . . . ;)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
NAE . . .

Since so many people -

CANNOT READ OR DO NOT Understand ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^​

I Am Hoping That Maybe This Will Help:

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

JUST SAYIN' . . . ;)

I don't interpret it as saying there has to be a picture Uncle. It just said post about a costume you have worn, like, or would like to wear in the future. (which couldn't be a picture)

Am I wrong?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I don't interpret it as saying there has to be a picture Uncle. It just said post about a costume you have worn, like, or would like to wear in the future. (which couldn't be a picture)

Am I wrong?

As far as I know . . . No, You are not wrong - nor was there anything wrong with your post . . .

"Deck" did suggest in the :rules: . . . "Simply post a photo or description of what you're planning to dress up as and you're entered. Not dressing up this year? No problem! You can still post a photo or description of a really cool costume you've seen or worn in the past."

So a Photo wouldn't hurt either . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)
(BTW: Just tryin' to get people to post some interesting stuff and give the thread a bump too . . . :))

My husband and I did old school Batman and Robin one year. I even made "POW!" and "WHACK!" speech bubbles to hold up out of foam core. That was my favorite costume.

This year (because its the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination) me and some friends are going as conspiracy characters from the Zapruder films - Umbrella Man, Badgeman, Babushka Lady. No one will get it.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Thanks for reposting and actually paying attention to the rules. I wish I could say the same for the others...

I saw a vid the other day with a toddler with an LED costume. Super cool/cute...

Anyhow, good luck!

This year I will just hang out an give out candy. I will probably just put on some "country girl" clothing and a straw hat. One day when I have the time I would really like to make a costume out of lights, something like this .......... View attachment 265336

My earlier post was illegal, so ignore it.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations oldbikeguy (Post #10)! You are the lucky winner of our Random Giveaway #23.

We hope this starts your weekend off right! We're very eager to send you the brand new Innokin iClear 30-S Dual Coil Clearomizer.

PM sent oldbikeguy. Please review our PM for details on receiving your prize.

Just like our previous Random Giveaways, we've used Random.org's random number generator to select the winners. Attached is the excel file with the complete list of participants along with a screenshot from the Random.org website.

NAME NOT ON THE LIST?

Unfortunately, we had to disqualify a few entrants as their posts did not follow the ONLY requirement for entry for this particular Giveaway. We appreciate your participation but please make sure to read the rules next time!

We certainly appreciate everyone's time and hope you all had fun with this Giveaway. In case you haven't had the chance to win one of our awesome prizes, check back soon of course for our next Giveaway!

Thanks again and...
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD!

Attachments

• Random Giveaway #23 Random.org closeup Winner 2.jpg
    Random Giveaway #23 Random.org closeup Winner 2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9
  • random giveaway 23 list.xlsx
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread