FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning, Fran :)
    I have a few errands to take care of this morning. No real plans after that so far.

I hope your doc. appointment goes well :wub:
    Good morning,gloop. :) I hope the doc. appointment goes well also. I really dislike going to them. LOL.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Summer continues. Mid 70s yesterday, mid 80s today and tomorrow. More yard work, of course.

1715347763568.png

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I had a bit of drama a little bit ago. The neighbors that live in the other half of my duplex are a young couple that often fight and they had a worse fight than usual. There was a lot of screaming and cursing and banging on the walls enough that the pictures on my wall were rattling. I debated on whether or not to call the landlord or the police. When I heard the woman shout she wanted to kill herself, I called 911. The police have been there and all is quiet now. I miss the previous tenants that have lived there, especially the last one, as they were all quiet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had a bit of drama a little bit ago. The neighbors that live in the other half of my duplex are a young couple that often fight and they had a worse fight than usual. There was a lot of screaming and cursing and banging on the walls enough that the pictures on my wall were rattling. I debated on whether or not to call the landlord or the police. When I heard the woman shout she wanted to kill herself, I called 911. The police have been there and all is quiet now. I miss the previous tenants that have lived there, especially the last one, as they were all quiet.
    Makes you wonder why they're together if they fight so much.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Early 90's I had neighbors like that. One time I was at work and my wife was working in the yard when the woman came running out with blood pouring down her face. They called 911. The guy was a cop. In the end about a dozen cop cars showed up. They all went inside and partied there loudly for several hours. None of them even talked to the wife. My wife took her to the hospital. No charges.

He got his comeuppance eventually. There was another instance where he did get charged, and pleaded guilty because he knew his job wouldn't care. But then some legal stuff happened where people with convictions for domestic were no longer allowed to possess guns, and they had to decide whether that applied to serving cops. My neighbor (ex by that time) was picked for the test case and the courts decided the law did apply to cops.

Funny thing, apart from beating on his wife he was the nicest guy and a great neighbor.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Early 90's I had neighbors like that. One time I was at work and my wife was working in the yard when the woman came running out with blood pouring down her face. They called 911. The guy was a cop. In the end about a dozen cop cars showed up. They all went inside and partied there loudly for several hours. None of them even talked to the wife. My wife took her to the hospital. No charges.

He got his comeuppance eventually. There was another instance where he did get charged, and pleaded guilty because he knew his job wouldn't care. But then some legal stuff happened where people with convictions for domestic were no longer allowed to possess guns, and they had to decide whether that applied to serving cops. My neighbor (ex by that time) was picked for the test case and the courts decided the law did apply to cops.

Funny thing, apart from beating on his wife he was the nicest guy and a great neighbor.
    Besides that, how was the play Mr. Lincoln?

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I couldn't walk another step if I had to. I pooped, Came very close to 2 miles.
    Time for a bit of relaxation I'd say!
    I'm glad that your doctor appointment went well :wub:

My errands took a little longer this morning than I figured but are all done.
    I did make an extra stop and picked up another Norpro Mini Mixer for a backup since I think I'll be sticking with using that instead of shaking going forward.

I just washed up some tester bottles, no new mixes today though.
    I did write up one new recipe, a lemon lime curd. I'm not sure if it will identify as a curd, custard, or cream and don't really know if I would be able to tell the difference in a vape anyway.
    Still staying silly with the names - I called it The Curd Is The Word.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Time for a bit of relaxation I'd say!
    I'm glad that you're doctor appointment went well :wub:

My errands took a little longer this morning than I figured but are all done.
    I did make an extra stop and picked up another Norpro Mini Mixer for a backup since I think I'll be sticking with using that instead of shaking going forward.

I just washed up some tester bottles, no new mixes today though.
    I did write up one new recipe, a lemon lime curd. I'm not sure if it will identify as a curd, custard, or cream and don't really know if I would be able to tell the difference in a vape anyway.
    Still staying silly with the names - I called it The Curd Is The Word.
    Oh yes,,it's time to relax. :wub: Yes, I'm happy it went well also. Once again......I love your names.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. Busy day at work. I put in for a day off Monday so it’s a three day weekend. I need to do a little work on my mower and need to get a new storm door ordered. I’ll probably just go ahead and pay to get it installed. I’m not good at door installation.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. Busy day at work. I put in for a day off Monday so it’s a three day weekend. I need to do a little work on my mower and need to get a new storm door ordered. I’ll probably just go ahead and pay to get it installed. I’m not good at door installation.
    Good evening,hitt. :) Glad to hear you're busy at work again. Good idea to take a day off.:thumbs:

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread