Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    What about doing the walking in place videos? You get the same benefits except for the fresh air and scenery.

I've found that waiting till after sunset works. It's a lot cooler and there's still light to see. Come July and August, I might have to try the videos, or sign up to workout at the PT department at the local hospital. Then it might be too hot even at night. Tomorrow it's supposed to be cooler, but there's rain in the forecast. As long as it's not violent thunderstorms, I may just put on my rain jacket and rubber boots and walk in the rain.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    There were some nice trails there. The only trouble with them is there's no indication of their distance. I went twice around, but I don't know how far that is. I'm sure I went over a mile, but not sure if I hit 2 miles. I'm going to call the city and see if anybody knows. If not, I might have to get a fitbit.
    Fitbit's are nice, They track you're walking every day.

Reactions: Kat56

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Fitbit's are nice, They track you're walking every day.

I ordered a smart watch. There are Android versions that are far cheaper than the Fitbit.

We have thunderstorms in the forecast and its thundering right now. I'll be taking an umbrella to church with me this morning. It looks like the walk to/from church might be the only walk I get today.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I ordered a smart watch. There are Android versions that are far cheaper than the Fitbit.

We have thunderstorms in the forecast and its thundering right now. I'll be taking an umbrella to church with me this morning. It looks like the walk to/from church might be the only walk I get today.
    I hope that watch works good for you. My fitbit was a Christmas gift from my oldest daughter and it works well.

Kat56

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    SC
    I've found that waiting till after sunset works. It's a lot cooler and there's still light to see. Come July and August, I might have to try the videos, or sign up to workout at the PT department at the local hospital. Then it might be too hot even at night. Tomorrow it's supposed to be cooler, but there's rain in the forecast. As long as it's not violent thunderstorms, I may just put on my rain jacket and rubber boots and walk in the rain.
    If so, I think it's a rule that you have to sing right? :banana:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Scattered clouds, probably no rain, temps in the high 60s. Love it, although we could use a few more drops.

Golly I didn't know Territoo's middle name was Fred!

1715867599292.png

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

:lol:

I don't sing, but I can make a joyful noise. I could sing along to the songs that I play in my earbuds, but then the community would learn how crazy I really am

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

Scattered clouds, probably no rain, temps in the high 60s. Love it, although we could use a few more drops.

Golly I didn't know Territoo's middle name was Fred!

View attachment 1012785
    Good morning, David. :) Puzzle is doing good....LOL.

Reactions: DavidOck

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I just got a call from my dentist's office. I had an appointment for my semi annual cleaning next week, but they had an opening for this morning and wanted to know if I could come in today, so I'll be leaving in a bit to go to the dentist. Fun!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just got a call from my dentist's office. I had an appointment for my semi annual cleaning next week, but they had an opening for this morning and wanted to know if I could come in today, so I'll be leaving in a bit to go to the dentist. Fun!
    Enjoy your fun.

Users who are viewing this thread