Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers.

Must be time to mow again, since rain is on tap starting tomorrow, for a week. Yeah, right. Probably everywhere in western WA except on us.

1713966172202.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Last night I finished up a 50ml of blackcurrant. That was the last one with meringue in it. I filled the tank up with the new version with no meringue and lots of cream and vanilla. For a change this one had steeped for a month.

So far I really like it. I have small amounts of cream and vanilla in some other mixes but always in the background. For me blackcurrant needs something like that because it's a little bitter. Meringue just made the bitterness more obtrusive. And I like the idea of having one mix in my rotation with a strong creamy vanilla flavor. I used to have a lot like that but over the years I got away from it. Way back when I bought ready mixed juice one of my favorites was straight vanilla.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Also last night I finished up my task list for the wife's PC and ordered my own box. Going to be busy for a couple of weeks.

Currently my screen is attached to the wall behind my desk with a TV mount so I can move it around. Modern computer screens aren't set up to be used with TV mounts. You can buy wall mounts designed for computer screens for a couple of hundred dollars. I want to get a decent screen that can take advantage of my fancy new video card but they are expensive. Don't want to add in $200 for a wall mount on top.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I saw that lifetime version of Office 2016 when I was researching last week. Trouble is I bought a lifetime version of 2013 and now it's not transferable. 2016 is the most recent version that MS hasn't sabotaged.

I use Word quite a lot but the only spreadsheets I have are for vaping. I built my own for recipes and mixing base and so forth. For just that stuff it isn't worth spending money on Office.
    So, are you going to see whether you can put up with WPS's pop-ups? They really aren't too much of a big deal. A couple of extra clicks.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Spring is upon us here in the PNW. Times a wasting and stuff to do!! The weather sure has been strange though. Temps down in the lower 30's at night, then by early afternoon, comfortable.

Question on flavoring.

I'm looking for Chocolate (clear) flavorings. Any you can suggest? I've read the darks are coil killers.

BTW, Pollen time is near. I'm thinking this year will be a dust storm!!

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    So, are you going to see whether you can put up with WPS's pop-ups? They really aren't too much of a big deal. A couple of extra clicks.
    Yeah, WPS isn't so bad. Not even close to Norton. Or Windows with its constant pushing of the new smart assistant. Everyone is doing it now.

Users who are viewing this thread