Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Peppermint & spearmint is one of my ADVs. I haven't be able to get Cream de Menthe to work. I should give it a try again now that I'm messing with chocolate.

I know that everyone's tastes are different. I dislike any vape with spearmint but I do love menthol and natural mint flavors. For months, I vaped a Creme de Menthe mix that was first cooked up by @Sgt.Rock, who I don't think is still on the forum. His version was high in both Creme de Menthe and Sweet Cream, both TFA. I fiddled with it and came up with something I really liked.

One of Sgt.Rock's original versions:
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 7%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 8%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 2%
Menthol (TPA) 2%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%

He reworked the recipe often and some versions were even higher than the 20.5% flavoring in this version. This is my version. I find TFA Sweet Cream to taste a bit cheesy at higher %s. There are others, FLV, VTA, etc. that would work but I just changed it to Whipped Cream and liked it that way.
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 6%
Whipped Cream (TPA) 5% (FA Whipped Cream was perfect until we couldn't get it anymore in the US)
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1% or WS-23 30% solution .75%
10% Menthol Solution 2%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1%

I don't care for FLV's Creme de Menthe because of the chocolate and coffee notes. TFA and FW both do a more authentic Creme de Menthe.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I know that everyone's tastes are different. I dislike any vape with spearmint but I do love menthol and natural mint flavors. For months, I vaped a Creme de Menthe mix that was first cooked up by @Sgt.Rock, who I don't think is still on the forum. His version was high in both Creme de Menthe and Sweet Cream, both TFA. I fiddled with it and came up with something I really liked.

One of Sgt.Rock's original versions:
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 7%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 8%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 2%
Menthol (TPA) 2%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%

He reworked the recipe often and some versions were even higher than the 20.5% flavoring in this version. This is my version. I find TFA Sweet Cream to taste a bit cheesy at higher %s. There are others, FLV, VTA, etc. that would work but I just changed it to Whipped Cream and liked it that way.
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 6%
Whipped Cream (TPA) 5% (FA Whipped Cream was perfect until we couldn't get it anymore in the US)
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1% or WS-23 30% solution .75%
10% Menthol Solution 2%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1%

I don't care for FLV's Creme de Menthe because of the chocolate and coffee notes. TFA and FW both do a more authentic Creme de Menthe.
I think that is what I like about it. I originally wanted something cool but very subtle to go with PurST. I can't do menthol but the mint is mild and tasty. I am going to try the peppermint too.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
The only thing I like creme de menthe in is mint chocolate chip ice cream. DiyOrDie recipe.

Cuprian is a fabulous vape! I made it for my son for months and still have some left since he is into Fizzy Pink Lemonade now. Cuprian is excellent!

https: //diyordievaping. com/ 2017/03/28/cuprian-diy-ejuice-recipes/

Added some spaces so I could post it. Obviously, take them out to get to the recipe and the notes.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Cuprian is a fabulous vape! I made it for my son for months and still have some left since he is into Fizzy Pink Lemonade now. Cuprian is excellent!

Added some spaces so I could post it. Obviously, take them out to get to the recipe and the notes.
It is yummy. There are a few versions (different chocolate) when JF changed the formula. I make it with glamour and its great

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas

Awesome! Thanks for the link. Screenshotted. (Is that even a word?)

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Washed a bottle and cap...
Got the Nic Base out...
Dug out the Cheesecake Graham...

No Key Lime !

Kicks Dirt....

I use lemon.
Lemon gelatin and cream cheese is my family recipe for no-bake cheese cake (I made real baked ones when I needed extra calories).

I just made some after a long time. I haven't vaped it yet but after mixing it that's all I could taste.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So I gave the Gold Ducat a try at about 2 weeks. It tastes a lot better than it smells. I think a mix with the Purilum would be pretty tasty.
    I have a mix of PST and Gold Ducat. I haven't tried it yet though............

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    I use lemon.
    Lemon gelatin and cream cheese is my family recipe for no-bake cheese cake (I made real baked ones when I needed extra calories).

I just made some after a long time. I haven't vaped it yet but after mixing it that's all I could taste.

Yea, just mixed some with lemon...not what I was craving tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread