• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Quick question can I convert 510 to 510-t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
Ego-510 adapters are mainly to use big ego atties on mods with a 510 connection. Or to use Ego atty cone cover on them. For example, to connect an ego atty to a provari. The ego atties are huge which cover the outer threadings of the ego battery. Got type A (cone) or type B (tube).

You can use a 510/510-t atties on ego battery anyway, and use a ego atomizer cone cover to make it look nicer. The inner threadings on the ego battery is 510.

I hope it is not confusing, there are so many different types of ego spare parts nowadays.

Last edited:

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
Ego-510 adapters are mainly to use big ego atties on mods with a 510 connection. For example, to connect an ego atty to a provari. The ego atties are huge which screw on the outer threadings of the ego battery. Got type A (cone) or type B (tube).

You can use a 510/510-t atties on ego battery anyway, and use a ego atomizer cone cover to make it look nicer. The inner threadings on the ego battery is 510.

I hope it is not confusing, there are so many different types of ego spare parts nowadays.

my EGO-T fit 510s. to wat i know most of 510 parts can fit ego. remember to get the tanks also. i'm currently using a ego with 510-T

pantss

Oct 29, 2011
Singapore
Ego-510 adapters are mainly to use big ego atties on mods with a 510 connection. For example, to connect an ego atty to a provari. The ego atties are huge which screw on the outer threadings of the ego battery. Got type A (cone) or type B (tube).

how do we identify the big atties with threading on the outer cones? are they called 510t?

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
Ok, i've rephrased my post to make it clearer. My mistake to use the word 'screw'. All the Ego/Ego-T atties come with the inner 510 threadings. The empty Ego cone cover on the other hand, comes with threadings to screw on the outer threadings of Ego/Ego-T batteries.

Just remember 510/510-T atties are the smaller ones and Ego/Ego-T atties are the bigger ones.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
This is a 510-T atty
510-t%20atomizer.jpg

This is an eGo-T atty for Ego and Riva batteries. Note the inner thread inside the cone and the larger overall diameter (compare the size of the 510 threads in each to the outside diameter).
eGo-T_Atomizer__42627_thumb.JPG

Either will fit the 510 thread, but the eGo-T is larger than the diameter of a 510 180mah battery. I'd just buy some CE2 clearomizer tank atties and not deal with the eGo-T issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread