Questions from a newbie regarding cleaning coil units & heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
Now denture cleaner I can get. But I will have to see how long it extends their life and if it is worth the effort.

The other question I had besides cleaning heads was about the flooding problems with the CE5 after putting a new head on it (I tried 2 different heads, and they both did the same thing)

Did you remember to put the silicone/rubber cap back? When the cap is in place, there should be very little if any gaps between the wicks and the cap. Too big a gap and the liquid enters the centre tube...... too tight a fit and you'll have wicking problems.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Just posted the method here, though for a Kanger, just a couple things different with the CE5 being it is top coil, you just attach the atty to the atty stem and dry burn them. I wouldn't suggest isopropyl alcohol or anything medicinal, vodka, pure grain alcohol which can be everclear or even "moonshine", all consumable alcohol is ethanol basically not isopropyl.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...9304-protank-2-issues-usual.html#post11220628

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread