question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skribble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
Texas
i had a Blu cig kit and i loved the pcc.... but the cig was horrible. I ended up returning it and got a volt. I got the mega volt pcc but i don't really like it. I much preferred the Blu pcc. Is there anyway for me to buy the blu pcc and use the volt batteries and cartos with it? I like the carton style of the blu and volcano pcc's but i just want to know if its compatible with the volt cig. If it's not, is there one similar for the volt? Thanks in advance. would the stog pcc work? or the blu pcc? or the volcano pcc? this volt pcc sucks :(. too hard to remove the items in it.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
i think it depends, if i'm not mistaken, there are two types of blu ecigs, and each has a different type of thread, and the volt may use a different thread from each of these, if you google the thread types, i'm sure you can find out which ones may work, but i wouldn't get my hopes up too much, as some batteries also have the polarities switched as well...either way i hope you find your answers...happy vaping

crept

Jul 27, 2012
California
Is going for a bigger alternative not an option?
I never really liked pcc's, I never could get it working right and sadly for me (half a pack day smoker), never gave me satisfaction.
I then transitioned to the eGo batteries combined with dual coil cartomizers, and that for a while was perfect.
Now I'm thinking of going with a VV mod like a Volcanotube with a Vivi Nova tank.. I think that will be a longer lasting option.

All I'm trying to say is that you might want to go straight to the more advanced setups and save yourself the hassle of the in-between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread