Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Hi all

So here I am, itching for a Nanos mod (my first mechanical). I have an evic s and a sigelei zMax mini, both in 18350 mode.

Obviously, I also want the Nanos in the shortest configuration possible (will probably put an Orchid on top of it) BUT mech mods scare the hell out of me. It's not the accidental trigger or short but more the fact that by using 18350 Batts, I will almost certainly drain it too much and risk battery melt down.

To avoid this, I was thinking in adding a kick that would protect the battery from overload and over discharge.

Now my question is... To use a 18350 battery and a kick like the sigelei one, I will need to get the Nanos mod in 18500 size right? Will I have to add spacers or something like that?

Thanks

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Oh I'm used to it from my eVicS and sigelei. I have a small pouch where I carry 4 spare Batts, couple of ready to install coils and wick and also a vv3 and kayfun mini if things go really South. Usually 2 Batts get me through the day at 10w and I use another two during the night. With the evic s though, I use far less as it has an USB port and can be used as a passtrough.
Size matters :)

Thx for the input so far guys :)

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
if you know the threading on your nanos mod, you might be able to find a kick tube that fits;
my chi you mod is m21x1 threading, and the kick tube for it can be ordered from fasttech.
Many mech mods I've seen seem to be m20x1 threading.

Mod and Atomizer List by Threading: FastTech Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread