Question re: Apple Cinnnamon Cranberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
Although I jump around a bit from flavor to flavor, Apple Cinnnamon Cranberry is absolutely the ONLY flavor my wife vapes, and I am worried that it may soon be unavailable.

On the V4L site, this flavor, as a liquid, is only available in 5ml bottles. I would like to be able to buy larger quantities, but it seems they do not exist.

Also, I think I just bought the last 7 bottles. I tried for 10, but the site bounced me down to 7 with a message explaining that 7 is all that is in current inventory (cool feature BTW).

So with all this talk about new manufacturers, new flavors, etc., I'd like to know that this juice is part of the V4L future; as I would hate to see my wife revert to analogs.

Leaford, Steve, Val, Mark, Someone... is this juice here to stay? And if so, will it be included in the new premium carto offerings?

Thanks in advance.

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
Belletrist: Your offer is very appreciated. (And you have perpetuated my belief that this forum is populated by generally cool people.)

Lefty, this is a very flavorful juice; and the individual flavors work very well together. I have been trying different flavors and juices from all over the web for the past 4 months, and this is one of the best anywhere. Like MaryKay said, its a 9+. Now if I could only get my wife to share.

BTW: Lefty the website is Vapor4Life:: Because it's your life :: Electronic Cigarettes & Alternatives to Smoking
If you have not tried the VaporKing yet, you will not be disapointed. Since I purchased my first V4L hardware, I have a bunch of 510 gear that just sits in a drawer.

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
thnx yano just ordered some now i just gotta wait =(

As sung by Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part"

Not to worry, these guys don't mess around with fulfillment. All my orders are filled and shipped very quickly.

I just hope my requested flavor (Apple Cinnnamon Cranberry) continues to be available.
I actually tried a DIY experiment to see if I could create it on my own – just in case it becomes unavailable. I failed. I could not recreate the magic. I think I was missing a special secret ingredient: like angel tears, or stardust, or something.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
As sung by Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part"

Not to worry, these guys don't mess around with fulfillment. All my orders are filled and shipped very quickly.

I just hope my requested flavor (Apple Cinnnamon Cranberry) continues to be available.
I actually tried a DIY experiment to see if I could create it on my own – just in case it becomes unavailable. I failed. I could not recreate the magic. I think I was missing a special secret ingredient: like angel tears, or stardust, or something.

I've threatened bodily harm if the Apple Cinnamon Cran goes away. I freakin' love that stuff!

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
I've threatened bodily harm if the Apple Cinnamon Cran goes away. I freakin' love that stuff!

Oh Val, that is great news. Well it's time to re-stock. I believe I depleted your inventory of 5ml bottles in High Strength. I sincerely hope I didn't leave you dry. If I did, Belletrist has a stash we could raid!:thumb:

Thank you.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Oh Val, that is great news. Well it's time to re-stock. I believe I depleted your inventory of 5ml bottles in High Strength. I sincerely hope I didn't leave you dry. If I did, Belletrist has a stash we could raid!:thumb:

Thank you.

No worries! I'm a Medium/18mg vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread