question,hhc 510 cartridges alternative way to vape e-liquid

eftapsixos

Jul 7, 2023
Hi there.
I have been using the last months those new 1ml hhc vapes that appeared in shops around my country.
They have been great but a little too expensive.
So after some search on the internet i found and bought this : HHC E-liquid〡Forbidden Fruit (3mL)
Me being clueless and having used only the disposable pens i emailed the guys who answered that i can use the liquid with 510 empty cartridges that i have to fill myself.
No problem with that when im alone but when im outside i cant carry with me the cartridge people are not used to seeing them and will thing that its something illegal...
My question is,is there a way to use the liquid are there any pod vapes that can use it so i buy one of them and be more discreet?
Can the "uwell Caliburn X" type of vapes use the liquid im buying?
Thanks a lot in advance

eftapsixos

Jul 7, 2023
hey thanks a lot for the reply.
Yes i know they sell them empty or full,i just want something more discreet like i said that i can carry with me-pass metal detection gates and having items inspected i cant be carrying a cartridge type of vape thats my problem.
Getting the cartridges for when im at home is ok.
Im asking if there is some other kind of vape with non catridge container that i can vape my liquid with...something similar to this pod vape pen Caliburn X - UWELL | Brands focused on vaping

thanks again

• Haha
Reactions: Izan

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    If you’re asking if you can vape CBD or THC oil through a regular ecig pod device, I’m going to say I doubt it. Never tried, mind you. But those carts used for oils are built to handle the very thick oil, even though most I’ve used still get super sticky towards the end.

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    This is how I would do it.
    Buy up some disposables and fill them myself.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    This is how I would do it.
    Buy up some disposables and fill them myself.
    How would you rate HHC vs D8? Just ran out of D9 :(

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    How would you rate HHC vs D8? Just ran out of D9 :(
    I like the D8, I make 100mg edibles with it and oh my lawd does it work.
    They tell you on the HHC to do a dab and wait a few minutes. We tried it, nothing. Now if you do enough dabs 6-8 or 10 eventually you can feel it. I honestly wouldn't waste my money on HHC. If you want the strong stuff try THC-A, it's the real stuff that slides in under the radar, thanks farm bill ;)

floatingdudu

Unresolved Status
    Oct 20, 2023
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

Users who are viewing this thread