Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
For those of us that don't DIY, is there any reason one could not add Koolada to a pre-mixed vendor's juice? I think I'd like to try that if it's ok.

Yes, you could, but it could throw off your ratio. It's a little easier to do mix-ins with 0 nic than it is with loaded juice. For example, if you were vaping 24mg 100% VG and you wanted to thin it with distilled water, so you added .5mg to a 5mg bottle your nic level is now 21.6mg and your flavoring is equally thrown off. Now compare this to another ratio like 70/30 where you add more flavoring and it's all PG. It gets to be some fuzzy math quick. See what I'm getting at? It can really throw off your mix, but like I said, less so with 0% nic.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
To the OP: DIY is easy as pie, especially when you are not using nicotine which can kill you if you spill it on you. It doesn't have to be accurate at all if you are using base chemicals. You could literally mix it (and I have - even with nicotine) in one of those baby oral medicine alligators lol.

If you would like a primer on how to DIY just click on the link in my signature and the dirty details of DIY will be explained within the first few entries of The Vaper's Handbook.

Ok, one of the additives is called "Flash Throat Hit Enhancer".
The other is MTS Vape Wizard Flavor Enhancer.

Some people also try adding heat to their vape in the form of scoville units (hot pepper flavor extracts).

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
I do a 50/50 pg/vg with vaporbomb stuff. Cinnabomb give throat hit with or without nic, and they have super-concentrated flavors that have a pretty good hit too. And menthol, always gives a satisfying hit as well. Once I got down to 6mg nic, I slowly added a little more 0 nic until it was all 0 nic, so I didn't even notice a throat hit difference. But yeah, vaping 0 nic from time to time rubs out the urge to smoke. That's the worst part, the urge never went away for me, even after 3 yrs of vaping. I don't know how I would have ever stopped smoking if it wasn't for my ecig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread