• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Question for anyone that has ordered the Itaste MVP from fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

knfzn

Jul 11, 2013
United States
specifically this one: $45.16 INNOKIN iTaste MVP 5-in-1 Voltage Adjustable Rechargeable 2600mAh Mechanical LCD Electronic Cigarettes Set - black / with iClear 16 atomizers at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Been vaping for a little over 2 months now, and I've been diligently doing my research for a new PV. I have noticed that I should be sure that the description for a MVP says that it supports eGo threading before I order. This one does not mention it, and I was wondering if I should look into ordering from another vendor or not. I have seen the same setup, but for $20 more on a site that says their model does support eGo.

... I currently use only Kanger T2 and Evod clearomizers

Any help would be appreciated!

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
specifically this one: $45.16 INNOKIN iTaste MVP 5-in-1 Voltage Adjustable Rechargeable 2600mAh Mechanical LCD Electronic Cigarettes Set - black / with iClear 16 atomizers at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Been vaping for a little over 2 months now, and I've been diligently doing my research for a new PV. I have noticed that I should be sure that the description for a MVP says that it supports eGo threading before I order. This one does not mention it, and I was wondering if I should look into ordering from another vendor or not. I have seen the same setup, but for $20 more on a site that says their model does support eGo.

... I currently use only Kanger T2 and Evod clearomizers

Any help would be appreciated!

that is the current version- you'll be fine

jrod_141

Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
fasttech has legit stuff. their innokin stuff is definitely innokin. i just received an order from them last saturday, which included an itaste svd. it is absolutely what i expected. i think i'll order an mvp just to have one! have no fear, fasttech's pictures are accurate for the items they sell. i also got a protank, 100% legit

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
With some of my clearo's like the kanger t2 (my fovorite BTW) I have to "crack" them back open just a hair to get propper air flow. I don't have a big problem with this but I wish it wouldn't do that. A small price to pay to have 2600 Mah available in a rock solid case.

That being said, when I see the chameleon as a stand alone on FT I'm going to jump on it.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The older MVPs were missing the EGO threading. I don't believe there are anymore currently around since Innokin revised the MVP.

From what I hear from folks who purchased from FT, these are the current 510/ego models.

If it comes with iClear 16 are the ego threaded version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread