Question? Ask them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Hey Zelphie, I prefer the version1 tank cart for the 510. There is not a lot of difference in them, but it seems like V2 drys up quicker if you take a couple of big draws. Then you have to do a dry inhale to draw more juice into the foam and then you can hit it. I really haven't had any negative feedback on either version. Even as far as leaking. I am putting the V1 on sale Friday if you are not desperate and need it now. I am having a big sale then. I am restocking juices between now and then.

Hope this helps.

Don

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Thanks for the info. I can wait for friday, that cinnamon pear looks vert tasty too :)

Hey Zelphie, I prefer the version1 tank cart for the 510. There is not a lot of difference in them, but it seems like V2 drys up quicker if you take a couple of big draws. Then you have to do a dry inhale to draw more juice into the foam and then you can hit it. I really haven't had any negative feedback on either version. Even as far as leaking. I am putting the V1 on sale Friday if you are not desperate and need it now. I am having a big sale then. I am restocking juices between now and then.

Hope this helps.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread