Question about where to go from eGo-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
Hey all, I just posted a "noobie" post (Noob from North Jersey); got a lot of views, but no real responses, so figured I'd try being less wordy. Two questions if you will:

Is it stupid to buy another "starter kit", i.e., Kgo from Hoosier (currently have the eGo-T which I am not happy with, other than battery life).

I've been looking at the Silver Bullet, LavaTube, Inifinity Pro and Buzz Pro; I guess I am all over the place. I know I need to move over to something with more oomph; willing to invest without breaking the bank. I want to be able to use my VV without a whole lot of trying to figure out what voltage to use, but rather by "taste".

Any suggestions?

Many thanks for any input; this forums absolutely rocks!

Juanita

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
The cartomizers are tons better. Especially low reisistance cartomizer.

Read a lot of reviews in the review section before you decide where to go next. A lot of video reviews are done by people that have only been using them a week or got them for free. Check the supplier's subforum or the VV subforum. What's the feedback on the pv? What problems are people having.

Don't jump on something new on the market immediately. Some mods have been around for a couple years, others a couple months.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
The cartomizers are tons better. Especially low reisistance cartomizer.

Read a lot of reviews in the review section before you decide where to go next. A lot of video reviews are done by people that have only been using them a week or got them for free. Check the supplier's subforum or the VV subforum. What's the feedback on the pv? What problems are people having.

Don't jump on something new on the market immediately. Some mods have been around for a couple years, others a couple months.

Sound advice; thanks much! I've read this boards and been on YouTube so much I think I've confused myself even further. Perhaps for now, I'll just wait for my Boge cartomizers to come, use them with my eGo-T battery and continue researching!

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Juanita -- i had the ego t too. Depending on how much you wanna spend, there are ways to get a better vape. I really dont think getting another kit of basically the same kind will really help. You can try LR equipment on top of your ego battery, like Resurrectors or LR clearomizers or something like that. I have the lavatube and i looove being able to adjust up or down depending on my desires at the moment. Some juices taste better at lower voltage, some at higher. sometimes i want a smooth mellow vape, sometimes i wanna "punch in the face" vape. With the LT, i can easily adjust wherever, whenever.

nastos.

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2011
South West FL,
Hello!

I wouldn't say its stupid to buy another starter kit, but you might want to look at alternatives for your current batteries first (if for no other reason than it'll be cheaper.)

I'm not very happy with my ego-T either, so I just ordered some Boge 2.0 cartonizers to try out.

That really is the way to go with the ego batts, check out madvapes they have some mega dual coils that produce like champs and never dry up. I bounced around dripping and what not different tanks etc. I have stuck with cartos for awhile now and the results have been fantastic. No leaks & durable ,overall easy to use and cost effective when taken care of.

And original poster. It is never stupid to buy another starter kit if you plan to stay vaping you never know when a charger might crap out or you lose a battery. If you leave yourself high and dry there is a bigger risk of having to turn back to analouges if you wait too long to re-up supplies.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Put a carto tank on that eGo bat and vape away.
    P1000484.jpg

swedishfish

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 28, 2010
    NJ
    Sound advice; thanks much! I've read this boards and been on YouTube so much I think I've confused myself even further. Perhaps for now, I'll just wait for my Boge cartomizers to come, use them with my eGo-T battery and continue researching!

I've used that basic setup close to a year.

curlyballs

Feb 3, 2012
    Canada
    My second PV was the EGO-Tank and it only lasted me a day! Now I'm using the same EGO batteries with EGO Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers and it's 1000% better. My next step is going to be some Vision Stardust clear tanks.

I've never tried the Boge Cartos but always read good things about them. Either way, Boge or EMDCC are way better than the ego-tank setup.

Edit - I've also used Kanger Horizontal Coil Cartomizers with the EGO and they work great, but don't have a long life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread