Question about the Precise Strata RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewcylm

Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
United States
Hello all, this is my first post and I wanted to ask if anyone had photos of the precise strata being set-up? I've looked online for reviews and I'm guessing it hasn't been out long enough for much videos to be made. I'm gonna purchase the simplicity 18350 together with the Strata but I'd like to see how it performs and how to set it up before I do.

Thanks everyone for your help in advance. Also I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question so sorry if this post is wrongfully placed here. THANKS!:p

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
its fine to ask questions here, thats what the new member forum is just a broad subject area for new memebers to get info.

as far as the precise it has been around a while, was introduced around oct here on ecf. the problem is I dont think its 510 standard yet so only certain devices can use it. Personally for the price i would look into some of the various other options that will work with pretty much everything else. popular ones seem to be kraken, kfl+ for tanks. igo-w and tridents for drippers.

as far as set up goes im guessing cotton/silica would be best and it can be built for quad coils. here's a link to the original thread on it, it's a long read but you may find a few photo's along the way. I didn't take the time to read or look. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ng/481422-introducing-precise-strata-rda.html

Andrewcylm

Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
United States
Thank you very much for your help. I'll take what you said into perspective. I have heard of the Kraken brand atties. They look really nice. I have a Precise ELA and wanted to also get the simplicity then fit it with the Strata. Also I saw the thread about the Full Precise Strata Mod, the one with the eye glass for the juice. I can't wait for that to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread