Question about possible online sales ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
This is a question for ben.

I was thinking about picking up a large bottle of nicotine. I do not DIY and don't plan to(unless I get the bobas recipe :) )but wanted it just in case someday I actually need to.

If online sales are banned are you still going to make juice? What I was thinking is people could stock up on tons of nic and you could sell your juice minus the nicotine. It could be alien visions vapor juice or something like that lol.

I don't mean to bring up a bummer topic but I'm worried.

Without bobas I might still be on analogs. I have tried many juices and this is the only one I can vape all day and not get sick of.

I was just wondering what the plan is should this happen.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Its a good question because I really don't see how they can ban anything except the sale of nicotine, which would be stupid because you can still buy cigarettes/patches/etc. online.

I can't imagine it would illegal to sell bottles of food flavorings online lol. Lord knows they would try though.

Though if it was illegal to sell nicotine I'm not sure it would matter if we could still get the flavorings unless you were already a 0mg vaper. Even if we stocked up on nic, it goes bad after 2 years anyway.

We just have to pray they don't ban nicotine.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
Its a good question because I really don't see how they can ban anything except the sale of nicotine, which would be stupid because you can still buy cigarettes/patches/etc. online.

I can't imagine it would illegal to sell bottles of food flavorings online lol. Lord knows they would try though.

Though if it was illegal to sell nicotine I'm not sure it would matter if we could still get the flavorings unless you were already a 0mg vaper. Even if we stocked up on nic, it goes bad after 2 years anyway.

We just have to pray they don't ban nicotine.

Vapers are a pretty smart group of people. I am sure we can find some way around the online sales ban.

Hell...just order the nic online from china and buy the flavors from Ben. Have an online guide to the ammount of nice needed to flavor and bada Bing...no going without delicious bobas bounty :)

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread