Question about blank 510 cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevyrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
new york
I am a complete newcomer to vaping and i have purchased a smok tech eGo 900mah starter kit from easyvapors.com (says it can accommodate 510 cartomizers) and i purchased a Logic starter kit (300mah battery) from a smoke shop near my house. My question is, can i get the boge 510 XL blank cartomizers, at 2 Ohm's resistance, and use them in both batteries? Or do i have to get the regular 510 at 3 ohms resistance for the Logic battery and the XL at 2 ohms for the eGo? I ask this because i read that the lower resistance (<2 ohms) cannot be used in my Logic Black Label battery. I would just prefer the 2ohm XL cartomizers for the thick vapor and be able to use them in both the eGo and Logic. sorry if this is all confusing, i am confused myself. I didnt know there was a whole vaping community out there! Thanks for your help.

thevyrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
new york
Wow, thanks so much for the replys! so quick, this is awesome for a newcomer like me to get such rapid feedback. I am going ahead and placing the order for the boge XL 510 cartos then. Darkhood, the ego is 3.7 Volts as you said, i could only find the mah on the Logic which is 300. Thanks kraksx, only thing that worried me was that easy vapors wrote this about their 1.7 oHm blank XL cartos "designed to fit a standard 510 threaded device that has a minimum of 500mAh, and are not recommended for the slim, stick or cigarette type batteries." that was why i am hesitant. but if you both say it should be fine, i'll go ahead with it. I ordered a ton of pre-filled cartos from easy vapors, but i just saw this Copper Creek House blend e-juice and i gotta get that, so i need the blank cartos now

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
i have no references lol that's the way i learned how to do it - double the ohms to get the right voltage and add or subtract .4 on either side to get the range...works very well for me...in my experience it's a pretty accurate way to do it, a 3ohm atty on a 3.7 volt device will = almost no vapor which is why all these LR atties came out - 1.8ohms for a 3.7 volt device is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread