Question about Apollo eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

My question is whether Apollo's eGo battery is an A or B type. I would like to try a drip tip but I need to know what kind of version of eGo it is. Thank you.

P.S. This is my first post, so take it easy ;) I have more questions but I'll limit it to one per post.

Link can be found here: Battery for Apollo Superior eGo

Thank you

swhite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
connecticut
Hey Josh,
Welcome to the forum. I am not sure what you mean about type a or type b unless you are talking about the ego type plastic drip tips and the cartridges. If I remember right the ego t uses an a or b type and the ego c uses the other. I could be wrong but I think that is what you are referring to. Besides the ego battery what do you have? Maybe someone else can help more. Did you buy a kit and if so, which ego kit did you get? Drip tips are used on the atomizer/cartomizer piece.

billiam

Jan 1, 2014
United States
Hi Josh

It's not the battery that's type A or B, it's the atomizer. I'm not familiar with Apollo stuff but I would assume if it's an eGo type it will have eGo, 510 threading for connections. That's what you have to make sure of, is, is the threading compatible. I'm nearly 60 years old and learned a long time ago never assume anything (but still guilty sometimes).:2cool:

Edit:
Sorry, I got side tract from the main Question.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick replies. Thanks billiam for clearing that up, the tip has to match the atomizer, makes sense now :)
Ps it does have 510 thread as well :)

In response to S, I didn't get a kit for the eGo. I bought the battery a la carte so I could pick the clearo I wanted. Right now I use the eGo with 2 Kanger T3S's and a "wickless" CE4.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
In response to S, I didn't get a kit for the eGo. I bought the battery a la carte so I could pick the clearo I wanted. Right now I use the eGo with 2 Kanger T3S's and a "wickless" CE4.

Excellent news. Type A and B are known as "type - please don't and definitely don't" in these parts... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread