Pyramid tea bags where to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennywow

Sep 25, 2009
Oelwein, Iowa
I have looked all over this small town of mine for pyramid tea bags and have not been able to find them. The town that I live in only has one grocery store to give you an idea of how small it is. I will be going to a larger town tomorrow (Waterloo IA) and continue my search. Are there any stores that are more likely to have them? Thank you for any information that you may be able to give me.

Crankyfuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
This is what the box looks like everyone it is not a large box and is not on the bottom shelf with the other lipton tea it can be found near the herbal tea and it comes in more then just lemon flavor.

824443.jpg

dionymnia

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Here you go... the Product Locator from Lipton. Do a search for Pyramid tea, enter your zip code, and it'll tell you where to find it close to where you live. Convenient, eh?

Lipton Tea Product Locator

EXCELLENT - thanks. There's 5-6 different grocery store chains in my area, not to mention department stores like Walmart and Target, so I didn't know how many I'd have to go through before finding them. Turns out only ONE grocery chain in my area carries them (and no Walmarts), so now I know exactly where to go! Fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread