Puromizer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CigFreedMike

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
New England
In another post I mentioned that I bought the Janty Neo and loved it. Unfortunately, I'm having problems with the puromizers in that they just don't produce vapor like they used to. I've been using them for two weeks. I did start with the Janty pq liquid, but then bought a sampler package of Crystal Liquid in 100 pg. I did find that they varied in viscosity and one of them was really viscous and I think that's when the puromizers just simply failed. I blew out the liquid and put the Janty liquid back in and they started working again, however, they are just petering out on me again. Are they just gone...is this it? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

CigFreedMike

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
New England
I tried following a procedure posted somewhere in this message board of rinsing out the puromizer then blowing through it whilethe finger is pressing the button on the battery until it times itself out X4, but that didn't do much. Actually, I think it may have made it worse. Maybe I did it wrong, I don't know. But I'm totally bummed out that these things were so great when I started with them and now they've fizzled out so quickly. I ordered a new puromizer and Janty eguice so I can give this another try. If it doesn't work out, I'll have to search for another brand to spend $$$ on. Can't go back to analogs, god forbid.

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
I think that you have to set your mind on the fact that cartomizers/clearomizers/puromizers and such are all made to be disposable, once you have had 2 weeks of use out of it, its quite normal that it would under perform adn they are ready for the trash. Atomizers usually last longer but they are a different animal altogether, and they are also made to be disposable after some time. just my :2c:

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
What kind of connection does that Janty have? If it's a standard 510 or 808 connection, you can just try some decent clearomizers. I'm using Fluxomizers from Gotvapes. I got a box of 5 two months ago. I've cleaned them about 5 or 6 times so far and not one has burned out on me. I rinse them out and dry burn them about once a week and they still taste and produce good.

As long as your battery is putting out sufficient voltage, there's no reason to buy another battery just yet. What you put on the end of the battery is usually more important than the battery itself. You can get a box of fluxomizer XLs at Gotvapes for about $9. They'll hold about 1.3-1.5mls and it's a lot cheaper than buying a new battery.

BTW, I was a 3 pack/day smoker for 40 years. I vape about 5ml of 18-24mg per day now, so I think that qualifies me as an ex-heavy smoker.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
My advice...
Buy an E-Power. True 3.7 volts like the Kgo except extra batts are only $4.00 apiece. Extra Kgo batts= +$15.00
E-Power- $39.99
E-Power 14650
Buy the 15 pack 1.7 single coil Resurector cartos:
Non punched-$21.00- pickup a 1/4" saddle valve at Lowes and punch your own
Crystal Clear Vaping
or pre punched- $32.00
Crystal Clear Vaping
Crystal Clear has free shipping.
Buy a tank- about $10.00
Tanks - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop
When I was using a carto/ tank combo cartos lasted about 2 weeks.
Good Luck.

CigFreedMike

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
New England
What kind of connection does that Janty have? If it's a standard 510 or 808 connection, you can just try some decent clearomizers. I'm using Fluxomizers from Gotvapes. I got a box of 5 two months ago. I've cleaned them about 5 or 6 times so far and not one has burned out on me. I rinse them out and dry burn them about once a week and they still taste and produce good.

As long as your battery is putting out sufficient voltage, there's no reason to buy another battery just yet. What you put on the end of the battery is usually more important than the battery itself. You can get a box of fluxomizer XLs at Gotvapes for about $9. They'll hold about 1.3-1.5mls and it's a lot cheaper than buying a new battery.

BTW, I was a 3 pack/day smoker for 40 years. I vape about 5ml of 18-24mg per day now, so I think that qualifies me as an ex-heavy smoker.

Appreciate this input as I do all. I don't know what kind of connection the Janty Neo has, how can I tell? It sounds like something well worth trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread