PureSmokers Move Is Underway ... (schedule)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Guys ...

Well, stock sold out before March 10th (no real big surprise there ... haha) so we have shut her down early. You will still be able to see the videos/FAQ/and be able to use the contact us forms, however, you won't be able to view products. All orders placed (that are open and paid for) WILL be shipped before the move.

The good news is on shutting down a day or two early is, we will likely be able to open up a day or two early :D March 20th is still the date, however, I'm gonna shoot for the 18th/19th :cool:

Here is the schedule breakdown:
Steve's Availability (via PM and/or Email):
Mon March 9 - 11th: On and Off VERY sporadically
March 12th - 16th: Will likely NOT be on at all
March 17th - Re-Opening: Again, Sporadic and VERY busy :)

Steve's Emails will be forwarded to Daniel and he'll be able to take care of your issues!

Daniel's Availability (via PM and/or Email):
Today - Re-Opening: Sporadic HOWEVER will be available to help answer any questions (Emails/PM's) that you may have for him.

Thanks Everyone for Making PureSmoker what it is today!

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
i used to play gin rummy with Shannon from here on the boards. Talk about an addicting game! LOOOVED IT!

Does anybody remember the game Pigmania? :rolleyes: I have a sister that LOVES pigs... so we used to play LOTS of Pigmania. You rolled 2 plastic pigs like dice, and how they land gives you different number of points. We hadn't played Pigmania for years.. but my sister sent me a link to an online Pigmania game you can play against a computer... it is SO addicting! :D

Here is the link if anyone wants to try Pigmania: http://www.fontface.com/games/pigs/

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
...and the kin folks said Steve move away from there. ...said down south is the the place you oughta be, so they loaded up the truck and they moved to Tennessee, ...Nashville that is... swimming pools, country stars.

...Ya'll be safe!

Steve Clampett! Gonna pick up some roadkill along the way for dinner? Freakin' hilarious :lol:

Lu

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Steve Clampett! Gonna pick up some roadkill along the way for dinner? Freakin' hilarious :lol:

Lu

That's hysterical too!

I just had this visual of them loading up the truck.

I was thinking of Joanne being like Ellie May with all their "critters" too. :lol:

Here's to hoping they find "gold" here in Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread