PureSmoker Thanksgiving Coupon Codes: Good for Ace, eGo's, ICON's, and TONIC/CaSH eLiquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
I got my order of silver leaf menthol and tobacco liquids yesterday in the mail. I opened the package and the damn USPS must have thrown it around quite a bit. It was wrapped pretty good but the dropper was shattered. Luckily both bottles made it in tact.

Sorry about your dropper hittman. Do must use that for your carto's?

The SL Menthol seems to have a bit too much of a tobacco taste for me. I like more menthol. Decided to try the Minithia and got a blast from the past! Ice is good.
Which do you prefer.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well with the 30ml bottle, that's about the only way to get the liquid out besides pouring it out and taking a chance of spilling some. I usually only carry 6ml bottles so I need a way to refill the smaller bottle. Luckily I had some small droppers left from some other liquid so I was able to use one of those but it doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle. This was my first order. I got the fierce strength and both the tobacco and menthol both have great TH. So far I am liking the menthol better though. I haven't tried either of the ones you mentioned.

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
    Dec 13, 2008
    Southern CA, USA
    Well with the 30ml bottle, that's about the only way to get the liquid out besides pouring it out and taking a chance of spilling some. I usually only carry 6ml bottles so I need a way to refill the smaller bottle. Luckily I had some small droppers left from some other liquid so I was able to use one of those but it doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle. This was my first order. I got the fierce strength and both the tobacco and menthol both have great TH. So far I am liking the menthol better though. I haven't tried either of the ones you mentioned.

Late in response. Did you think of a syringe? to fill them? If you go to the pharmacy, you can get one without a needle if you say it's to give your pet medicine. Last time they gave me a big one but I found it good to squeeze with. But ask for a small syringe if possible. Tell them you only need to give a few cc's. Just an idea.:)
    No need to reply unless you want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread