Pure tobacco extract? anyplace to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanted

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
Minnesota
I have been looking and looking and can't find anyplace that sells a pure tobacco extract for DIY. Anyone know of where I can find any or a good way to make my own? I'm finding all sorts of other flavoors like from lorannes, spice barn etc... nothing like that has the tobacco extract.. Hope you have an idea what I'm talking about. Thanks all.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Uh-Uh......best of the best. Nicotiana rustica You'll want to use this as Perfume! Never ash-tray. Use 2ml to 5ml grain alcohol/ethyl maltol disolute, make your own definite extract. Grain alcohol=EverClear.
I use 1ml of the 'dilute' mix to 9ml of juice for very high quality aroma/flavor. Sometimes add a touch of caramel extract + tiny pinch of menthol for a change, but I always want my 'real' tobacco.

Last edited:

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I'm with sjohnson, that's what I mean by 'ash tray'. The Bulgarian is very strong but not much on ambience. The rustica is very different, the first time I opened a bottle of it I was instantly remembering my Grampa's pipe, I always loved that, even as a little kid. I've used both, hands down for rustica.
But, different strokes for different folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread