Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That's what I'm using.
Well, those, and one Sophia... :)
But I keep coming back to check for new stuff here!
Nitro, first run, didn't really click for me, wicking-wise, I prefer no-flange, and I only use 35mm.

Are there any other standard sized options out there for stainless steel, dual punched, single coil, flangeless, standard resistance cartos other than Boge? That's what I have been using since Platinum v2 has disappeared.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
That's what I'm using.
Well, those, and one Sophia... :)
But I keep coming back to check for new stuff here!
Nitro, first run, didn't really click for me, wicking-wise, I prefer no-flange, and I only use 35mm.

I ordered (5) 35mm, single-hole, single-coil, 2.5 ohm Nitros yesterday just to test them out (apparently the wicking issues have been resolved). I prefer no flange as well, but I'll let you know what I think.

I'm excited / hopeful for a two-hole, single-coil, flangeless, 35mm, standard resistance (2.8-3.2 ohm) cartos from Ikenvape. That'd be a dream. Isaac said they've begun testing some flangeless cartos, so hopefully we'll get some news in the near future!

Last edited:

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
I received the 5 Nitro cartos I ordered, and I have to say I like them a lot. The draw is very nice, and I actually like the flange more than I thought I would. Every once in a while I'll get a dry hit (using 100% VG that's been thinned for tank use) and have to take a few dry pulls to get more liquid in, but other than that they work wonderfully.

If these were two-hole and 2.8-3.2 ohm, they'd be perfect.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I received the 5 Nitro cartos I ordered, and I have to say I like them a lot. The draw is very nice, and I actually like the flange more than I thought I would. Every once in a while I'll get a dry hit (using 100% VG that's been thinned for tank use) and have to take a few dry pulls to get more liquid in, but other than that they work wonderfully.

If these were two-hole and 2.8-3.2 ohm, they'd be perfect.

It's so wierd. I had to do the primer draw every couple of puffs on the first half of a full tank for ever. After I got past a half a tank they worked fine. Did the same thing on 3 different tanks. Now it stopped doing it. I can't figure that out for nothing. I figured it was tank pressure. The good thing is I'm still on the first one and it gets better as I use it. Love these fillerless Nitros. Oh and the dual coil Nitros me likey too.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
It's so wierd. I had to do the primer draw every couple of puffs on the first half of a full tank for ever. After I got past a half a tank they worked fine. Did the same thing on 3 different tanks. Now it stopped doing it. I can't figure that out for nothing. I figured it was tank pressure. The good thing is I'm still on the first one and it gets better as I use it. Love these fillerless Nitros. Oh and the dual coil Nitros me likey too.

I have not tried the fillerless Nitros, nor the dual coil version. I ordered the single coil, single hole, 2.5 ohm version. Fillerless is interesting to me. It's been working well for you? How long has the carto lasted thus far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread