Provari + Kanger protank3 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forum so Hello to everybody.

Have been a lurker for a while but just got my new Provari in today and my new Protank 3 and ran into a problem. Filled the Protank 3 up and fitted atop the Provari did an ohm check and it gave me "op" error. Not good. Replaced the coil and same thing. Not good. Put one of the cartomizers that came with the Provari and it worked just fine.

Is this a common problem with the Pt3 coils and the Provari? I never read that anywhere?

So if anyone has a suggestion on a great clearomizee I would be very grateful. Thanks

Could be just 2 bad coils...Ive had nothing but bad luck with the Protanks...The best tank i have is a vivi nova...The new xjet vivi nova looks like it would be a good one it's also a BDC Tank.

Thanks for the reply.

I actually did order a Vivi Nova V3 yesterday after reading some good reviews.

If it's 2 bad coils in a row Id be stunned but who knows. I
Don't have anymore replacements to try right now.

I don't have any problems with my PT II or PT 3. Hope you figure it out. I do know that sometimes there are problems with screwing them all the way down. Try loosening them a little. Screw it on then back up a few notches. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

Thanks for the tip I'll try that tomorrow. Are you using a Provari?

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
Maybe this will help you. I got this advice from Supermarket.
Nah, the MVP's are defective. At least some of them, like the one I got. Nothing you do outside of getting a 510 to 510 adapter is going to help keep the pin in place....because some heads push it down, and it is REALLY sensitive.

The only solution that I found worked for me was the 510 to 510 adapter. I haven't had to pull out the center pin once since I got it. I just leave the 510 to 510 adapter on.....unless I use a ego device, but I don't use them that much....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread