Provari extended warranty??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
After much sweating, justifying and begging, my darling, sweet, beautiful wife has approved the purchase of a Provari Mini. Yes...I have seen the light. I am about to join the club!

i have my ducks in a row. I have 4 18350's and a handful of 18650's. I am ordering the extension cap and a Tatroe extension tube is in transit to my house. Here is my question...

Do I spring for the extended warranty or do I use those extra dollars to get a color of my choice? I am leaning towards the black model. The choice is one or the other...extended warranty or different color.

As always, thanks in advance for any advice!

Kyle&Ann:wub:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Thanks for the advice!

Has anyone found the need for the extended warranty?

I have two, and got the extended warranty for neither. I have no regrets. I will say this, though. The satin silver is the toughest finish to blemish from what I hear. My black is definitely more vulnerable to scratches, etc. than my satin silver.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
You can get one of these with the extension cap and use 18650s...

Tatroe Ring Provari Steel

Tatroe ProVari Wide End Cap with Spring

Baditude has the flared bottom for it which makes it more stable when sitting on a table. He hates to show pictures of it though....

I am pretty sure you can get a couple of these and do what you want, which is use a mini with 18650s.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You can get one of these with the extension cap and use 18650s...

Tatroe Ring Provari Steel

Tatroe ProVari Wide End Cap with Spring

Baditude has the flared bottom for it which makes it more stable when sitting on a table. He hates to show pictures of it though....

I am pretty sure you can get a couple of these and do what you want, which is use a mini with 18650s.
Did someone say pictures? :D

Black Mini Provari in 18350, 18490, & 18650 mode with the Tatroe Ring extenders and Tatroe wide base endcap.

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
I have two, and got the extended warranty for neither. I have no regrets. I will say this, though. The satin silver is the toughest finish to blemish from what I hear. My black is definitely more vulnerable to scratches, etc. than my satin silver.

First of all...THANKS for all the replies and great advice! The deal has been sealed! No extended warranty.

We ordered the Black satin Provari mini, extension cap, Tatroe extension tube and the green display. Baditude has hypnotized us with all of his images and subliminal messages/suggestions. When we grow up in the ProVarinati...we hope to rise to his lofty ranks. :p

Now this quote has us a bit worried about our choice. We are hoping that Baditude can ease our concerns with his mighty wisdom!

Long live the ProVarinati!

Kyle&Ann:wub:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
First of all...THANKS for all the replies and great advice! The deal has been sealed! No extended warranty.

We ordered the Black satin Provari mini, extension cap, Tatroe extension tube and the green display. Baditude has hypnotized us with all of his images and subliminal messages/suggestions. When we grow up in the ProVarinati...we hope to rise to his lofty ranks.
:evil: Provarinati4b_zpsce4b93ae.jpg :evil:

Now this quote has us a bit worried about our choice. We are hoping that Baditude can ease our concerns with his mighty wisdom!

Long live the ProVarinati!
:nun: Long live the ProVarinati! :nun:

I have to admit some time back there was a black satin finish that showed premature signs of wear from allegedly normal use after only 2 days use. Provape took care of the problem after initially saying that it didn't fall under the warranty to replace it. It caused somewhat of a public relations fiasco on the boards, and within a week Provape decided to replace the Provari.

In the end, Provape did what was right even though they drug their feet initially. Since then I've not seen any issues reported; maybe this was a just single incident or Provape upped their quality control with the business that applies the carokote finish for them. Considering the number of Provari's they ship weekly I think they keep their quality control at the very pinnacle of standards.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/425517-finish-coming-off-provari-mini-satin-black.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/397762-dear-provape.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/431687-black-provari.html?highlight=black+Provari+finish

I've had my satin black mini since April when I rewarded myself for my 1 year smoke-free anniversary. Its finish looks like the day I received it, and it is in daily use as my most used piece, both at home and on the go. On the go it fits in a front pants pocket. It's taken its spills with falls on the driveway when I get out of the car, forgetting as always that I rest it in my lap while driving. (It tends to roll away out of reach if left on the passenger seat.)

Grats on the Provari's! :toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread