Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I’ve noticed several 3rd party aka after market goodies for our Provari’s and thought it could be useful to have a thread about them. As we already have 2013 and 2014 compilation threads for the beauty rings, we don’t need to include them.

Links and pictures are welcome. It would be fun to put in tanks or toppers that fit or match the design of the Provari, too.

Not after market, but still unique accessories:

First, of course, is that Provape has limited edition end caps and plans are in the works for a Provarinati special edition. It will be similar to this:
5288edfa-c6c9-4bc5-ade0-31a0f04ae2ac_zpsef125e53.jpg

And-- here's a picture of the side of the other limited edition caps. They have a different side profile than the standard.

9e99623b-05b9-4d73-a93b-745aede51cf6_zpsd428dc02.gif

Here's a few of the "after market" accessories:

Greek Modders has an assortment, including the new longer extension ring to make a mini an 18650 mod.

extension-18650-for-mini-provari-v2_zps8516d42f.jpg

They are made in 5 finishes. Satin Black, satin silver, silver polish, silver unpolished and brass, most of which are available.

Here’s a link so you can also see their other Provari Accessories:
Provari accessories - Gr-Modders

Here’s a high end end cap and beauty ring combo---the Cingulum Compleo:

Cingulum Compleo Set for ProVari - TrevVapor Sorry, I couldn't grab a picture of it, it's very handsome.

And here’s an end cap made here in the USA:

DSCN0694_zpsfbba7ec2.jpg

m120protank-11_zpsfb6a4d43.jpg

Innovape M1 Pro Extension Cap

And there is the Tatroe – with extension tubes and wide base cap that Provape has available sometimes, as well. They have various finishes, too.

dscn4060_thumbnail_zpsf53a6e08.jpg

Here’s a Drip Tip (Delrin Gemini by Atmistique)

atmistique-delrin-gemini_2_zps65f1924e.jpg

I saw them on sale here: Vaperev Shop - Accessories

I know there are more. I’ve seen some tanks that have built in beauty rings, or ones where the chimney has “tear drops” on it. Pics and links Please.

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I really like that Innovape M1 Pro Extension Cap. Not $40 worth of like though.

According to the website it is $25.00 and I think when I purchased it, there was a coupon code too. The list price says $40 with $15 off.

ETA: and right now they are having an automatic 10% off - no code required.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Ooh - thanks for pointing out the sale!
I'm ordering the M1 Protank. Had my eye on it for a while, but it was $50, now it's $31.50...

According to the website it is $25.00 and I think when I purchased it, there was a coupon code too. The list price says $40 with $15 off.

ETA: and right now they are having an automatic 10% off - no code required.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Ooh - thanks for pointing out the sale!
I'm ordering the M1 Protank. Had my eye on it for a while, but it was $50, now it's $31.50...

I know...I was considering it....but I felt like I had spent wayyyyyyy to much money in June and I have so much stuff now that I am not using!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. You have the E-thingy!!!
I'm lusting after that one, a little.
And YES, those teardrops count as making the E-Thingy a ProVari accessory, I think!!
(though if you price in a couple options, you might have to consider the ProVari an accessory to the Erlkonigin, really)

This is a fairly new player on the block. It's not ProVari specific, but notice the long tear drop detailing on the chimney:

TheErl_zpsf78e1f7f.jpg

(photocredit to Tinkiegrrl & her red/black ProVari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread