Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Hello everyone,
We wanted to make a section where users can upload a picture of you using your provape-1 or provari. We have seen all the great photos of your mods, and we would like to see the PV's in action with the user.
We would like to be able to use some of the users photos for our website and Facebook page.

This is an opportunity for us to match up everyone's profile with faces and to be creative and have some fun! :D

Ken

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
prov%20trio-003_zpslwmy2ex2.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My wife isn't a big wine drinker but really loves this one Bordeaux. Her favorite out of hundreds I have made her try over the last 25 years. Yup, I'm a huge wine geek.

I dug a bottle out of the cellar to celebrate nothing other than it's Friday, we both aren't smoking (9 months today for her) and we want some damned wine tonight!

A little young (should be drunk in 10-15 years), a little too much for 2 people (yup, it's a magnum) and... I don't really care. :w00t:

I 'splained the Provape situation to her today and she finally gets how government can be evil and shortsighted. She now understands how wrong and just plain irresponsible and uneducated people in power can be.

In any case, 2005 Lynch Bages, some big@$$ steaks and a big cheers to Provape tonight as we vape our P3's!!!!

33948FCF-861E-4309-B7C2-222FB69895D0_zpsippxdro2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread