Not open for further replies.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Hi Guys,

Well I'm window shopping. I've already decided to get a second Provari in the coming months.

I'm wondering- do any of you have a Provape 1 as well in addition to the Provari?

Admittedly, I don't need more PVs. But since this has become a hobby for me, I was thinking the Provape 1 might be a nice little pocket unit?

Impressions? Comments?

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Have a Provape-1. In MY opinion, you may as well just pick up a small cheap 3.7v PV. For all of its fit and finish, it is at its core nothing more than a good old 3.7v unregulated PV.

If it were your main unit I'd say go for it, but as you have a Provari this is probably going to be more of a backup type of deal.

I've already got a bunch of 3.7v mods. But the fit and finish is kind of a selling point, to an extent, to me.

Good points though :)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I have been thinking about picking up a Provape 1 as a back up in case anything happens to my Provari. Is the Provape significantly smaller than the Provari?

Its quitw a bit smaller. It doesn't look THAT much smaller in pictures, but it doesn't weigh anything, and is obviously smaller in the hand.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Its quitw a bit smaller. It doesn't look THAT much smaller in pictures, but it doesn't weigh anything, and is obviously smaller in the hand.

I'd probably use it the same way I use my GLV2 Mini as a nice run around mod. I haven't used much besides my Provari since I got it. But I was using my 510n last night and setup both my Triple V and my Goldmine last night.

MollieA

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Santa Monica
I have a Liquinator Phat on my Provape 1. Okay so it looks a bit odd, but I don't care. It works. And yes, it looks top-heavy but to me it looks like one of those Star Trek injector thingees, LOL.

Quick question about the ProVape1- it is 3.7 volts. How does that translate into ohms? I'm looking for some other tank mods and I can't seem to find that info.

Thanks!

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
The voltage doesn't translate to ohms... The atty or cartomizer is rated in ohms.

I have a Liquinator Phat on my Provape 1. Okay so it looks a bit odd, but I don't care. It works. And yes, it looks top-heavy but to me it looks like one of those Star Trek injector thingees, LOL.

Quick question about the ProVape1- it is 3.7 volts. How does that translate into ohms? I'm looking for some other tank mods and I can't seem to find that info.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread