PROPS to Ben and AVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

heretic617

Mar 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Ok, well, here's a different kind of post for this board....

PROPS to Ben and AVE. I was one of the people who started vaping when all the problems started for these guys. I read about and heard about Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice on forums, reddit, YouTube, etc.. and tried to get some only to see that the site was closed down because of the problems they had.

Patiently, I waited.. then, began to get frustrated with the wait... it sucked. Finally, when they were testing the new site, I got an order in and found out what the "Big Deal" is with these juices. BB is definitely, BY FAR, my favorite juice and has become pretty much all I vape. Occasionally I'll switch to GJ just for a change.

Since my first order, I've "re-upped" twice. Each time, the site responded quickly, was easy to navigate, and looks pretty nice. Communication in the process is good. I get the confirmation emails, the processed/shipping notifications and my orders arrive in a couple of days (all the way to Massachusetts). The site opens regularly and "on time" and aside for the couple weeks they were out of stock on BB and GJ, they appear to be working out keeping the stuff in stock.

All that being said, I give them a lot of respect for going to such lengths as to completely tear apart their system in order to ensure a secure, safe ordering process. The shipping is fantastic and... well, we all seem to KNOW that this is a top-notch product.

So... Ben, AVE, I just wanted to give you credit and say thanks for bringing at least THIS vaper the awesome flavor and satisfaction of your eJuice. I love this stuff and wish you the best in all your future business.

:vapor:

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Props indeed to the AVE team. Say what you want about the handling of the web site but once they actually have my money in their hands they did right by me. I forgot to ask for a flavor bump on my last order. I called up and Christy answered the phone and happily obliged my last minute request for a flavor bump. On the rare occasions that there is any error in my orders they always quickly correct the issue no questions asked. Definitely :thumbs::thumbs: for AVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread