prometheus.png

prometheus_1.png

prometheus_2.png

prometheus_3.png

prometheus_4.png

Prometheus Dual Genesis Clone rba 5ml tank Adjustable Air Flow
$59.95 $46.95
Save: 22% off

Stainless Prometheus clone that employs use of a upper collar adjustable airflow that can be set a myriad of sizes. Once set a locking ring locks it in and doesn't allow slippage. This can be coiled with mesh or cotton in single and dual coil set-ups. In the video below the reviewer recommends no higher than a 28 gauge to 30 gauge kanthal for optimal results.

A nice feature is a fairly easy to build system that has a slotted center positive post. You simply lay your wire across this and screw the top cap back on. Two negative posts are provided for a dual coil set up with two mesh/wick holes and a fill port. The tank is made of an acrylic. No additional tanks are provide so be careful which juice you use on this as we do not have extra tanks in stock.

• Prometheus stainless clone
  • Removable 510 Mouthpiece included
  • 5ml tank
  • Adjustable brass 510 connection
  • Extra parts packet includes silica wick, mesh and coil
  • Small screw driver included

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
Nice looking unit. I know there are different companies making these clones now.
There have been complaints on this one, stating that the neg screws won't tighten enough to hold 28g kanthal wire, the screws will hit the center insulator, or they are just not made properly, looking at the pics the neg screws look like they will hit the insulator when tightening. maybe I'm wrong. I hope you can confirm its not true before I place my order.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Mike that's an excellent observation and glad you brought it up. I took an additional shot just now with a Macro 100mm lens so this is pretty true to a 1:1 view:

closeupprom.jpg

As you can see it does 'barely' nudge the insulater about .5 or less mm (at least on the one side so I would use that side for a single coil). I did not have any 28g to secure but I think you'll be ok with this? If there is any stoppage for neg contact I think an easy fix would be to divet out that small area. It is really barely going over that area....

Hope this helps....

Nice looking unit. I know there are different companies making these clones now.
There have been complaints on this one, stating that the neg screws won't tighten enough to hold 28g kanthal wire, the screws will hit the center insulator, or they are just not made properly, looking at the pics the neg screws look like they will hit the insulator when tightening. maybe I'm wrong. I hope you can confirm its not true before I place my order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread