Profile X RTA Wicking

Kalyptic

• Jul 22, 2023
    Hey guys, I've gotten the Wotofo Profile X rta about a month ago and I'm wanting to know whats the best wicking methods you guys use on yours?

I've realized that the traditional methods don't work so good on this rta, my meshes keep getting burnt out in a few days. I'm using the nexMesh Extreme .16ohm 60-80W they read at .13ohms and I've started vaping them at 52-55watts using a Freshmint 70/30vg/pg juice.

The wicking method that I have installed currently is lots of cotton directly under the mesh and thinned and combed out ends with the bottom half cut out, I'm testing 2 variations of this at the same time, on one side I have it extremely thinned out and long with a low shoulder and the other side is a little thicker and shorter with a higher shoulder. After about 3 days I've noticed that the mesh is black on the thicker shorter side and its completely clean and new on the thinner longer side also I've only noticed bubbles coming out of this side(thinner side) and absolutely none on the other side.

Anyone has gotten the wicking method of this mesh RTA down completely?

Users who are viewing this thread