ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond (except Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think it is for a 60W. My 40W are ver 26.
You could be right. I have the thing plugged in charging the battery. At least I think it is charging. I don't know how to tell at this point. My understanding was these new Radius fire buttons are supposed to light up while it is charging. My fire button isn't lit up. So either the battery is already charged (unlikely) or I haven't got the right software or I have to set it to do that. Not sure what my deal is.

Being a man, reading the manual is a last resort. :)

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
You could be right. I have the thing plugged in charging the battery. At least I think it is charging. I don't know how to tell at this point. My understanding was these new Radius fire buttons are supposed to light up while it is charging. My fire button isn't lit up. So either the battery is already charged (unlikely) or I haven't got the right software or I have to set it to do that. Not sure what my deal is.

I know this is a silly question. But did you pull the plastic tab out, on the bottom? For the battery while shipping.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States

You can read the manual, or push the menu buttons until you find B ON which toggles the blue LED to light up when charging or not.

eta: I just go straight to the flow charts in the manual. Some of their symbols don't make a ton of sense to me.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I know this is a silly question. But did you pull the plastic tab out, on the bottom? For the battery while shipping.
Not a silly question. But yes I did. She's got juice cuz I've been monkeying with the menu.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You can read the manual, or push the menu buttons until you find B ON which toggles the blue LED to light up when charging or not.

eta: I just go straight to the flow charts in the manual. Some of their symbols don't make a ton of sense to me.
Ah ha! Found the setting. Says "B OFF" But I can't get it to say "B ON". I hit the fire button but it doesn't switch it to "B ON". What the ...

Check that. it switched to B ON. Thanks cats. Good catch.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
The fire button lights up now but the menu still says B OFF. <scratching head>

That's the current selection ... meaning if you select it ... the fire button lit while charging will be 'OFF'. It toggles between B Off and B On.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
The fire button lights up now but the menu still says B OFF. <scratching head>
I think if you click B OFF it will toggle to off since you have it set to B ON right now. Like I said, sometimes the menus are a little strange. :confused:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Say DP, I powered off my P2.5 with a fresh 18490 in it. It's been two days and it doesn't appear it is draining my battery. I turned the power back on and will let it sit a couple days and I will check it again to see if power on mode is draining the battery.

Thanks, Bronze! Staying tuned...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just watch Busardo's Radius vid specifically that charging light. There is no such thing as B ON. It's either OFF (the button wont light up while charging) or B OFF (the button will light up while charging). No idea what their thinking is. Off is off to me but what do I know. :facepalm:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Mine is not toggling. Says B OFF. I try toggling and I can never get it to say B ON.

Mine does the same thing Mr Bronze, I don't get it either. As long as it turns blue when charging, that icon can say what ever it wants to, I think that the letters change size, but not sure. :unsure:

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread