Problems with Janty Neo - primer , foul taste, leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitronaut

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
Hello,

I've just started with the V2 e-cigarettes (which I've learned to like, except for how fast batteries and cartomizers run out). So I wanted to step it up a notch. Mostly to get better battery and liquid capacity in one unit, as well as getting access to those perfect tobacco liquids I hope are out there.

I just bought and received €200 worth of Janty Neo batteries and purimizers as well as Janty liquid (mainly tobacco-variants). But I find the primer liquid very troublesome. I just can't get rid of the taste. I've blown it out as best I could, filled with liquid, still noticing the horrible primer taste very distinctly, poured that out again and refill liquid.

Another thing. I don't know how to describe it better, but that foul and slightly sickening taste which comes at the end of a V2 cartomizer shows up a LOT in my Neo purimizers (even though there's plenty of liquid in them).

Of the 3 purimizers with which I've so far bothered to do the emptying/refilling routine 2 or 3 times, wasting liquid, only one seems to be working OK most of the time. (Though I find the Janty plain Tobacco taste pretty poor compared to the V2 ones, if this is actually working correctly) The other 2 purimizers are dominated with that primer taste or "end-of-V2-cartomizer" foul taste. Also these 2 leaks a lot, always sticky or wet fingers.

Could I be doing something wrong here? I can't understand why they use this primer liquid, couldn't they be prefilled with some e-liquid (or tasteless primer) that doesn't taste like gasoline instead? Personally I think it tastes and gives the sensation of something which is actually harmful to inhale.

I appreciate your help very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread