Problems with berserker v3 mtl

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't see an attachment.

Many people say coil should be placed as low as possible (close to air hole under coil) for max flavor. But my experience is it must be placed as high as possible (close to chimney) for max flavor.
    So try both.

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 22, 2009
    Northern California
    Maybe you are stuffing your wicks too tightly in the coil?
    I know I put extra to make sure it does not leak at the wick ends...

I first unsuccessfully cut away some of the center of the wick then finally decided to just create longer wicks that I stuff under at the ends.
    Seems counterintuitive and that it would choke out liquid flow, but it does not on these units (2) for me.

I am using 3mm coil with 28ga SS wire 3ml nic at 10.5 to 12 watts dependent on juice and wraps and hit all day and night for about 4 to 6 weeks between new wicks (I have 7 different setups I switch between throughout the day but this and the Vapefly Alberich II hold my 2 favorite flavors that i usually hit on the most each day)...

Ares~69

Sep 22, 2023
    I don't see an attachment.

Many people say coil should be placed as low as possible (close to air hole under coil) for max flavor. But my experience is it must be placed as high as possible (close to chimney) for max flavor.
    So try both.
    I've heard that, I'm trying to have it in the middle, right now I'm trying to build it, so I'll try to do it as low as I can, perhaps it'll work

Users who are viewing this thread