Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I wanted to ask about the "foreign transaction fee" on the credit card attached to my paypal account. I used the "link" provided in the 20% thread/sticky up top. It doesn't say anything about it being sent from the UK site, in fact both are listed on the web page when you click on the link.

I just checked the original paperwork order #8820 10/28/10 which indicates shipped from the UK site?
the fee is $4.72 on my cc statement

Also the last order #10738 11/22/10 indicates from the UK site also? which the cc statement is not in yet :)

I'm sure that these orders didn't come from the UK, especially when the last order was received within 2-3 days US.

Can you please check into this and let me know, Love your fast shipping, but I'm not really to cool about having additional charges? Please & thanks!

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
I tried to use my CC to pay directly, but the site wouldn't let me, on either order, I didn't want to use paypal to pay for these, but both times it wouldn't take my CC info, is there something else I should be doing here?

Pretty sure that's not an option with LF. You could open a paypal account and actually put money in it instead of linking to your card, but I'm not sure if there are fees for that. I don't mind the fees since the prices are so low to begin with and it isn't Liberty Flights getting the money it's your bank taking it as a thank you for converting your money.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Actually I no longer have a paypal account and use the link on the left side that says something about continuing with a credit card transaction. I've never been charged a foreign transaction fee, but then my bank is solely used by military, so maybe they don't charge it as a convenience. Could the link be down right now?

Last edited:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I had friends try to order, and I guess they didn't notice that link on the left to pay by other CC... I tried it with my PayPal card, but apparently PayPal recognized their own number LoL - made me pay with my PayPal account (didn't feel like diggin out any other cards for the numbers).

Next time, I'll send 'em screen shots of how to pay with their CC instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread