Pro c rewick and rebuild single coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaykris1373

Mar 15, 2021
Hi , i am needing help with rewicking and rebuilding pro c coils. I have a joyetech ekee and i would love to know what i need to buy to be able to rewick and rebuild these coils.I also need to know how to do this.I am sorry i am new and i really dont know anything yet or how to go about finding out how to do this and what i need to do this.Thank you so very much for any help you can give me.

Reactions: AngeNZ

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    What you need for rebuilding, whether it's the RBA or if you want to try to rebuild the spent factory coils you have, is resistance wire and and japanese organic cotton (although some use rayon).

Which wire you need is hard to say, but I would try 28 gauge and 26 gauge Kanthal A1 Electrical - Wire - Resistance Wire - Page 1 - TEMCo Industrial

Look for either Puff brand or Koh Gen Do brand japanese organic cotton pads on Amazon.

You'll also need various tools. But if you buy a toolkit, you got 'em, all.
    Use code MARCH15 for 15% off.
    GeekVape Mini Tool Kit

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Pro C Replacement Coils are compatible with the Smok Baby Beast style of coils. There were some RBA heads that would be compatible but I don't think any more are available at this point. I don't know how feasible it is to rebuild that style. You may be better off hunting for deals for some of the coils that are compatible with Baby Beast, of which there are quite a few.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The only RBA that I know for a fact that would fit that tank without glass changes or modification is the Marvec DIY RBA, but good luck finding that. Only place I know of is a wholesaler in the EU and they are unresponsive to my requests for purchasing.

There is a chance that the Ijoy EXO-S RBA would fit and available in a 5-pack on Amazon, but I can't say for sure if ti will fit. It's a gamble. I think the Ijoy RBA is slightly too short.

If you want a tank that is similar to the Pro C that takes the Ijoy EXO-S RBA, without any modifications or glass changes, these are tanks that may be still available that will take that RBA...

Vaporesso SKRR, SKRR-S
    Vaporesso NRG, NRG PE, NRG-S (but not SE)
    Geekvape Cerberus
    Advken Dominator (this one might come with it's own RBA - some boxes did, some didn't)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread