• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

private sale shipping 20700 cells

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMKEV403

Feb 25, 2016
Hey there, was wondering about previous experiences with buying batteries via a private sale.

So im not purchasing from a website, im getting authentic sanyo A 20700s which are incredibly hard to find. Buying from someone reputable and he is willing to pay back if there is an issue but i just think its not fair if that happens so id rather find out if its possible before shipping.

Is he able to ship them like any other items?
Would canada customs have any reason to confiscate them?

Any info would be great!

JDMKEV403

Feb 25, 2016
As long as they are shipped correctly (ie, NOT via ePacket) it shouldn't be a problem with CSBA or Canada Post. Are they coming from the US? 18650's come in just fine from the US - I've never had a problem.

Yes they are coming from the U.S, ive never heard of people having trouble with receiving 18660 cells from U.S based websites and im sure the cell being a 20700 larger cell wont make a difference but i wasnt sure about just an individual person sending me cells vs a U.S website/shop and if that would make a difference or cause any problems, my guess is no because lots of people buy cells from u.s based websites but wanted to double check.

Reactions: ceeceeisme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread