Printed DNA 40 Bottom Feeder Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
New Bottom Feeder mod design, new dna Boards, new build document, so I am starting a new thread. This is the GDNA v4.2.

4NvRL47.jpg

W8SdMIa.jpg

whEAxSe.jpg

lkUvB0S.jpg

Internal Parts:

7FyzeB1.jpg

External Parts:

xBGE8zP.jpg

The build doc is located here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1t37eb2yi2k0o36/GDNA Build Doc.pdf?dl=0

It has a complete assembly walk through with tips and pics (lots of pics...). Printed Parts, hardware lists and complete vendor links are also provided.

Overall the device is much simpler to build. If you built a v3.1 this will be a breeze for you.

Big thanks to the v4.2 Beta guys: Alexander Mundy, Kataphraktos, Rossum, 4Nic8, BobC, and Drunk_J, T!M and Val Heli.

Have fun!

Last edited:

drmarble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
This looks lovely. The closed bottle tube is a great idea. I often leak a bit when I change or fill bottles.
I was wondering what the dimensions are. it looks like about 2.25" x 3.5" x 0.75"? Your pictures never line up with the grid on your cutting mat.
And for those who want a translation:
如果你使用这些图片或内容未经许可或自私的商业目的,我会找到你,并让你的生活苦不堪言。
Means:
If you use these images or content without permission or selfish commercial purposes , I will find you , and make your life miserable.
Thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited:

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
  • Deleted by classwife

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
<Sniff> <sniff> Smells like new paint in here.... Congrats on the thread!

0313151615.jpg

All I am missing is my soldering station (Should be here tomorrow) and Sculpteo Parts (should be here whenever they decide with the economy printing, I guess)

I have a bone to pick with you guys, all your high res pictures are veeeery deceiving, everything is tiny!!!! :laugh: .... Whoever uses the Alps switch, you are a better man than I am, I would rip out my eyeballs trying to solder those legs.....

So until the shell arrives, according to the doc, I can tin my wires and hardware, Wire the board (Gotta figure where everything goes with that :unsure:), tact switches, and connectors.... Is that right?

Again, I can't thank everyone involved enough for giving this to the masses :party:

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Just ordered everything except the dna. Anyone in the us have any large screen in stock?

I am pretty sure evolv isn't shipping anymore out until they fix the screen scramble issue that plagued the smaller screen dna40s.

They may have even pulled stock or stopped sales because I swear protovapor and the evolv site had them in stock earlier this week, or last weekend because I was looking at buying another board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread