Prime Vaping, Inc. Is now BACK UP AND RUNNING with a new site & an array of new flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Welcome everyone,
First we would like to apologize for our down time and any inconvenience we have caused you while we were down. We are now back up and running and we hope you enjoy the new site and new flavors.

I spent almost every hour of every day working on the site and graphic work to try and get it back up and running as quickly as possible. As you all know I put myself in quite a pickle when working on this new site. However, IMO the wait was worth it. It's beautiful, modern and easy to use. No leaving the page your on to see what's in your cart or to find the menu. It's all right there at your finger tips.
You have the ability to comment on our articles on the home page of our website, so feel free to comment away.
There is only one issue as far as I am concerned that is currently being worked on, the shopping cart on the bottom half of the screen is not displaying the thumbnail images of that specific product. The problem is currently being addressed and should be working in a few days.
If you notice any problems, issues or errors that need to be addressed please message us, email us or chat with us from our website.

We have an array of new flavors that were all put through its paces before bringing them out of there corners.

So, enjoy the new site and flavors. Please send us your thoughts!
Thanks everyone for being patient with us.

As always, Enjoy the juice! :vapor:

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
there's a cigar section but no cigar flavor. are you making one?

We are in the process of making some Cigar flavors.

The selection under menthol where you choose the tobacco base is not working.

what problems are you encountering? I just tried it and it's working for me.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
No coupon code yet, we will be having one soon though.

The 60ML bottles are going to a special, we only have a limited quantity of ( 20 bottles ) and they will be discounted. They should be up tomorrow Saturday or Sunday. I will be sure to post it in here as well as our Official Prime Vaping Thread.

Have a great day,
Jon

Is there a current coupon code that I missed? Also when are you going to add the 60 mls to the site?
Thanks!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks Jon. Just checking. Your juice is good enough to order at regular price.
I just hate to place an order and than find the code.:)

No coupon code yet, we will be having one soon though.

The 60ML bottles are going to a special, we only have a limited quantity of ( 20 bottles ) and they will be discounted. They should be up tomorrow Saturday or Sunday. I will be sure to post it in here as well as our Official Prime Vaping Thread.

Have a great day,
Jon

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
I hear ya, and I'm glad you enjoy the juice. Probably a coupon for April Fools.
Will keep you posted ;)

Have a great night,
Jon
:vapor:

Thanks Jon. Just checking. Your juice is good enough to order at regular price.
I just hate to place an order and than find the code.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread