Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
60ml costs $31.99

We pay 7% back in rewards! - $2.24
Every 60ml bottle is overfilled by at least 2ml, sometimes as much as 4-5ml!
Price per ML = .48c/ml
BOGO COUPON - 50% OFF SITE WIDE, ONE USE PER CUSTOMER -- 22c/ml - ONCE! - NO LIMIT TO THE SIZE OF YOUR ORDER
20% OFF THE FLAVOR OF THE WEEK = ROTATES EVERY WEEK - WE'LL MAKE THE DECISION BASED ON POPULAR DEMAND IN THIS GROUP, ECF, etc!! .38c/ml
FREE SHIPPING OVER $50 IN THE USA
USPS 1st Class International Shipping starting at $14.95USD
FREE BOTTLE OF eliquid TO EVERY APO/DPO/FPO address!

edwinhmcbride

Verified Member
May 2, 2014
California
Just received 120 (+15 free) ml to my FPO address. You rock. Not to big on the ZOTS but I definitely appreciate the personal touch. Not too many companies actually view their customers as human people beings instead of just cash money income. Keep up the great work, it has been noticed and as I said is absolutely appreciated. vape ON!!!

WickedBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
United States
60ml costs $31.99

We pay 7% back in rewards! - $2.24
Every 60ml bottle is overfilled by at least 2ml, sometimes as much as 4-5ml!
Price per ML = .48c/ml
BOGO COUPON - 50% OFF SITE WIDE, ONE USE PER CUSTOMER -- 22c/ml - ONCE! - NO LIMIT TO THE SIZE OF YOUR ORDER
20% OFF THE FLAVOR OF THE WEEK = ROTATES EVERY WEEK - WE'LL MAKE THE DECISION BASED ON POPULAR DEMAND IN THIS GROUP, ECF, etc!! .38c/ml
FREE SHIPPING OVER $50 IN THE USA
USPS 1st Class International Shipping starting at $14.95USD
FREE BOTTLE OF eliquid TO EVERY APO/DPO/FPO address!

You need to press the Caps Lock key. It is right there under tab.

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Price per ml. This got me thinking, and since I have nothing but time on my hands, I thought I would figure the price per ml of juice I have bought. To the best of my knowledge, I have not left any vendor out.

Five Pawns-.92 --- 4 Seasonz Elixir-.83 --- Eco Vapez-.83 --- Diamond E-Juice-.77 --- Standard E-Juice-.77 --- Cyber Liquids-.73 --- Suicide Bunny-.73 --- Cosmic Fog-.73 --- Space Jam-.73 --- Cyclops Vapor-.73 --- Fuzion Vapor-.73 --- ANML-.73 --- King's Crown-.73 --- Cuttwood-.73 --- Alpha Vape-.73 --- Halo-.67 --- CRFT-.67 --- Virgin Vapor-.67 --- Nic Quid-.67 --- Gemini Vapors-.67 --- Ragtime Vapors-.66 --- Velvet Cloud-.63 --- Ana Mae-.63 --- V2-.60 --- Vaping Rabbit -.60 --- Johnson Creek-.57 --- Nicoticket-.53 --- Seduce Juice-.53 --- J Vapes-.53 --- Alice In Vapeland-.53 --- Vapor Fi-.50 --- Vapor Chef-.49 --- Blends By Bryce-.48 --- Heather's Heavenly Vaper-.43 --- Good Life-.40 --- Juice Mafia-.30

For me, the most expensive was not the best and the least expensive was far from the worst. But there is one (in bold letters above) that stands head and shoulders above all those mentioned. The complexity, the consistency, and the flavor of NT makes me vape it almost exclusively. Oh yeah...Katy & Clark stand head & shoulders above all in customer service and are both down to earth people. Linda & I look forward to breaking bread again with you both.

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Price per ml. This got me thinking, and since I have nothing but time on my hands, I thought I would figure the price per ml of juice I have bought. To the best of my knowledge, I have not left any vendor out.

Five Pawns-.92 --- 4 Seasonz Elixir-.83 --- Eco Vapez-.83 --- Diamond E-Juice-.77 --- Standard E-Juice-.77 --- Cyber Liquids-.73 --- Suicide Bunny-.73 --- Cosmic Fog-.73 --- Space Jam-.73 --- Cyclops Vapor-.73 --- Fuzion Vapor-.73 --- ANML-.73 --- King's Crown-.73 --- Cuttwood-.73 --- Alpha Vape-.73 --- Halo-.67 --- CRFT-.67 --- Virgin Vapor-.67 --- Nic Quid-.67 --- Gemini Vapors-.67 --- Ragtime Vapors-.66 --- Velvet Cloud-.63 --- Ana Mae-.63 --- V2-.60 --- Vaping Rabbit -.60 --- Johnson Creek-.57 --- Nicoticket-.53 --- Seduce Juice-.53 --- J Vapes-.53 --- Alice In Vapeland-.53 --- Vapor Fi-.50 --- Vapor Chef-.49 --- Blends By Bryce-.48 --- Heather's Heavenly Vaper-.43 --- Good Life-.40 --- Juice Mafia-.30

For me, the most expensive was not the best and the least expensive was far from the worst. But there is one (in bold letters above) that stands head and shoulders above all those mentioned. The complexity, the consistency, and the flavor of NT makes me vape it almost exclusively. Oh yeah...Katy & Clark stand head & shoulders above all in customer service and are both down to earth people. Linda & I look forward to breaking bread again with you both.
I agree 100%. It has been my experience that the boutique stuff, while generally of high quality, is pretty over priced and over rated. Again, that's just me. Some people really like all the extra packaging and fluff and cool for them. Me, I really appreciated my first NT order that came in a plastic bottle with a great dripping/squonk bottle nozzle on it, simple sticker and it was filled to the brim full. Came with a hand written note "Ooops, looks like we accidentally put too much juice in there!". :D

You're also right about some of the cheaper stuff being pretty darned good.

In any event, I consider NT to be artisan and I'll take master craft over boutique any day of the blooming week.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

This is an interested layout - we should start a spreadsheet!! I think we're well positioned to take a bite out of crime. ;) Thank you for putting all this together!~

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
This is an interested layout - we should start a spreadsheet!! I think we're well positioned to take a bite out of crime. ;) Thank you for putting all this together!~

Sorry for the layout Clark. I had it as a list, but was too long. Sorry for the format, I hope it made sense.

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Well the price per ml will also depend upon the sizes of the bottles. If you solely factor in the largest sizes of each company you'll get a difference. Factor in the price of each for say 30 ml and you'll be more consisent

You are correct Necrotic. I posted the price per ml that I paid.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
You are correct Necrotic. I posted the price per ml that I paid.

I'm in no way bashing your hard work by the way! Maybe somebody could do a nice spread sheet with Price per ml of each manufacturer for ever size :D Any volunteers? Clark send them a bribe! Maybe a free zotz with next order?

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
I'm in no way bashing your hard work by the way! Maybe somebody could do a nice spread sheet with Price per ml of each manufacturer for ever size :D Any volunteers? Clark send them a bribe! Maybe a free zotz with next order?

I would do it, but I have only received 2 Zotz that were in one piece. The bribe would have to be a bit more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread