Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
This is not a REVIEW, it is a Preview of the 306 Glass Drip Tip that is under Beta Testing by others, and myself, for assurance that it will be the Best 306 drip tip you have ever used. Hopefully it will go on sale in a few weeks ONLY from the Theecig.com.
When this drip tip is released, or just before its release I will do a Official Review on it with letting you know the sale date.

Please subscribe to me for the latest deals, steal, and Giveaways YouTube - step07726's Channel...

You are all invited to come Hang out on my show, so we can vape together, Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time www.Elixirtv.com Live Stream - Stickam Profile Streaming Video & Chat With Fans: ElixirTV.com is the Biggest, Best, and the Original Vaping E-Cig Show on Stickam.com and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit, Smokie The mod Father

Last edited:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I'm wondering if all of the the glass drips you got from them for the 306, has one standard measurement as far as the mouth opening and the width at different places on the body?
I know the other model drips they offered are not the same for every piece so I'm curious.
I use them and I do like them, but I wish they could all be the same size, in the right proportions.
C.B.
:evil:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
I'm wondering if all of the the glass drips you got from them for the 306, has one standard measurement as far as the mouth opening and the width at different places on the body?
I know the other model drips they offered are not the same for every piece so I'm curious.
I use them and I do like them, but I wish they could all be the same size, in the right proportions.
C.B.
:evil:

I can not answer that because I was only sent one so far, but you can ask John of theecig,com, he is also on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread