Pretty nice looking Ego Clearomizers there Old Guss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Oooohhh, I love the purple one ;)

Vision EGO Clearomizer

thumbnail.asp

nosmo29

Dec 4, 2011
Oregon
I ordered a couple of the rebuildable models, and I am a little disappointed with the wicking. They just don't seem to keep up with my vaping. I really loved the disposable ones though. Has anyone else had this problem? Or a possible solution? I'd really like to use them if there is a simple fix, but just can't handle the burnt taste on the third puff or so, and that was after letting the liquid soak in for a good long time.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I ordered a couple of the rebuildable models, and I am a little disappointed with the wicking. They just don't seem to keep up with my vaping. I really loved the disposable ones though. Has anyone else had this problem? Or a possible solution? I'd really like to use them if there is a simple fix, but just can't handle the burnt taste on the third puff or so, and that was after letting the liquid soak in for a good long time.

Hey nosmo, I just have to chime in here, I have had no less than 20 people tell me the oposite, LOL. I personally don't use these (carto guy) but we have had several customers that take long drags say the need to hold the ego horizontal when this happens to them and it takes care of the problem. Hope this is helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread